Adidas ORIGINALS updates

This was the shoe I was referring to, guess it is a Forum.
20220127_105806.jpg

Bad Bunny x adidas Powerphase "Benito"
Release Date: Feb 9th, 2022 (Wednesday)
Color: Sand / Acid Orange / Halo Gold
Mens: $160
Style Code: GZ2009

HYBRID DESIGN
1. While far from being clad in original colorways inspired by NBA teams, the upper on Bad Bunny’s next adidas shoe is borrowed from the Forum, a made-for-basketball sneaker that debuted in 1984.
2. Birthed out of the workout craze seen in the ’80s, the Powerphase (1987) lends its sole unit – done in a “vintage” style – to El Conejo Malo’s next low-top take.
bad-bunny-adidas-powerphase-design-breakdown-1.jpg

A FAMILY AFFAIR
3. The top eyelet from the ZX 6000 appears on Bad Bunny’s Forum Powerphase.
4. Ghillie lacing isn’t found on the original adidas Forum or Powerphase, so it was pulled from the Marathon TR from ’79.
5. The double heel and velcro-assisted trefoil detailing drew inspiration from the archival Special-Rowing silhouette.
bad-bunny-adidas-powerphase-design-breakdown-2.jpg

IT’S PERSONAL
6. The Boricua’s love fro ’90s skate footwear informed the heel’s shape.
7. El Ojo (“The Eye”) graphics – which appeared in the artwork for Benito’s first album “X100PRE” (read: “Por Siempre”) – land on the removable tongue. His birthname appears on the lateral mid-foot.
8. Snap closures allow for customization with the second tongue.
bad-bunny-adidas-powerphase-design-breakdown-3.jpg

FINAL TOUCHES
9. The trefoil-branded heel tab can be fastened or removed via velcro.
10. Dillinger web, a shock absorption-oriented technology, delivers mechanical functionality and a vintage touch to the Bad Bunny Forum Powerphase.
bad-bunny-adidas-powerphase-design-breakdown-4.jpg

Probably a long shot but if anyone here isn’t going for Bad Bunnys tomorrow and want to help me secure a pair for my girl hit me up. Can’t hit on a pair of bunny’s to save my life and it’s literally the only shoes she asks me to try and get for her.

Honestly, any shoe thats not a 350v2 can be had via Confirmed. Whenever I wanted a forum or any try hard shoe Confirmed has never given me an L.

It reminds me of SNKRS app from 5 years ago. lol.

IMG_1248.jpg

Honestly, any shoe thats not a 350v2 can be had via Confirmed. Whenever I wanted a forum or any try hard shoe Confirmed has never given me an L.

It reminds me of SNKRS app from 5 years ago. lol.

IMG_1248.jpg

Lol that’s so far from the truth it’s not even funny. Have yet to hit a single Bad Bunny shoe from Adidas Confirmed.

Obviously your personal experience is not a reflection of the experience most of us have with the app.

I hit pretty often on confirmed, as for the bad bunny’s I only hit the original first color and now these. I’ll take the first of the new models no biggie

Back
Top Bottom