Adidas ORIGINALS updates

Adidas Mount Stallion Patrol Idaho sweater :emoji_eyes::emoji_fire:
s-l1600 - 2024-02-29T011423.132 (1).jpg

they slipped the Hartcopy BW Army release under the radar

95bd73b7e9e1976d09e6bc7f434bd22c88cda151-1070x760.png

I found out about them sometime in January and there was no release date announced

kept a tab up on safari app w/ the information to check later and found out yesterday they released online on Hartcopy website February 19, limited to 1000 pairs

:stoneface:

basically not available on selling platforms and if my size did pop up for sale somewhere they're going to be asking for too much

wack

I found out about them sometime in January and there was no release date announced

kept a tab up on safari app w/ the information to check later and found out yesterday they released online on Hartcopy website February 19, limited to 1000 pairs

basically not available on selling platforms and if my size did pop up for sale somewhere they're going to be asking for too much

wack
Wild! I was wonderin when they were gettin a wider release, then radio silence.

Makes sense now.

wack
nah i'm pissed

jjjjound have sorta made me rethink what a collab can/should be

Does a collab lways necessarily have to be something crazy creative?

I can see how the shoes could be GRs, but they aren’t, do jjjjound used the opportunity to bring it into fruition

If brands aren’t going to make the best versions of their own shoes then it’s left to collaborators like jjjjound to do it for them

Hola,

Need some help for my buddy. Not a big shoe guy, but these are some of his favorite. They’re circa ‘99 skate shoes and his words “The big thing that set them apart was the layer of leather that protected the laces where they came out of the eyelets”. Additionally, he tried Reddit, and he elaborated a little more about the description as you can see in the picture below, but to no avail.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6035.png
    IMG_6035.png
    580.2 KB · Views: 214
Back
Top Bottom