Adidas TUBULAR Thread

idk man.. pinrolling does not look good on top of the doom sock to me.. 
embarassed.gif

no salt. Just saying how it is I copped a pair and highly disappointed
lol I think that a lot of people will feel that way once they finally get them.

This hype reminds me how it was when the black and white Tubulars first released. They sold out and now you can't give them away.

no salt. Just saying how it is I copped a pair and highly disappointed
I was referring to the Adidas Nike comparisons. But if the shoes are that disappointing I might stop looking for a pair, I just think the silhouette looks dope.

are the black pair less hyped than the grey pair or are the about the same? friend wanted a black pair but most places are sold out.

I think it's possible that there were some shipping delays with the black pairs. A store I know got delayed shipment possibly because of bad weather. More pairs of these might show up (even on Adidas.com). Unless its a consortium release, Adidas is known to re-release some unexpected sell-out pairs (SL Loop Moc, ZX Flux Prisms, etc.).

I think it's possible that there were some shipping delays with the black pairs. A store I know got delayed shipment possibly because of bad weather. More pairs of these might show up (even on Adidas.com). Unless its a consortium release, Adidas is known to re-release some unexpected sell-out pairs (SL Loop Moc, ZX Flux Prisms, etc.).
They were supposed to release on ADC on Saturday, but I didn't see anything? I was on right when the Greys hit, and the Black site came up, but no ability to add sizes. Just Unavailable.

Some online stores only released the grey pair so far, so more black pairs are probably coming unless the blacks were indeed more limited than the greys.

Some online stores only released the grey pair so far, so more black pairs are probably coming unless the blacks were indeed more limited than the greys.
Don't understand how all the other Adidas online stores overseas did all their releases, and then USA got nothing.

Adidas Canada with the dead of night drop on a Tuesday, smdh.
Adidas.ca is the worst website I've bought stuff from multiple times over the last month... Their shipping is great, they have decent deals from time to time but it doesn't hold a candle up to Adidas.com. The use of coupons, product quantities (understandable), variety, customer service, ect. 

Adidas.ca is the worst website I've bought stuff from multiple times over the last month... Their shipping is great, they have decent deals from time to time but it doesn't hold a candle up to Adidas.com. The use of coupons, product quantities (understandable), variety, customer service, ect. 

Agreed on all points but quantity. If you factor in the amount of traffic from the US we get and the stock Europe gets, imo we don't get nearly enough.

black pair releasing on Sat.. and it doesnt say any exclusions... stay woke my friends! 

f'k I used up my discount on the novas.. ughhhh... better sign up (again) for the 15% off LOL 

black pair releasing on Sat.. and it doesnt say any exclusions... stay woke my friends! 

f'k I used up my discount on the novas.. ughhhh... better sign up (again) for the 15% off LOL 

The same thing on .ca until it dropped then exclusions galore.

Last edited:
I went half a size down as usual for tubulars and they fit great (usually a 10.5, went to 10). I thought that the sock part would be too constricting but its very forgiving.
Comfort is fine, nothing like ultras but I can definitely wear these all day and feel no pain.

Back
Top Bottom