Adidas TUBULAR Thread

I wasn't trying to name them,  they just remind me of luke skywalker for some reason 

Last edited:
Does anyone buy Nikes anymore
roll.gif

Have you ever done a fcfs at bait? I won't be able to get there until 1230, will they most likely be sold out by then?

Have you ever done a fcfs at bait? I won't be able to get there until 1230, will they most likely be sold out by then?

I'm not sure if they'll sell out right away, the Tubular Doom doesn't seem like it's a "hyped" shoe in the Seattle area - never seen anyone wear any Dooms except me around here, and I go out every weekend with my girl. Depends how much stock Adidas allocated to these consortium accounts - they probably won't sit for too long, but I'd say your chances are good if you show up around 12:30. They open at 12 this Saturday anyway.

I'm the same way; never seen another pair of Doom's and I think one other pair of X's around where I live either.

It's definitely a head turner, but there's not much awareness of it.

I went into a Foot Action yesterday to grab some NMD's, and the employees there were wigging over my Grey reflective Doom's. A few of them were aware of the model, but has never seen them in person.

It was kind of funny since they made a big deal about them and were taking pic's while they all had on super 'hyped' shoes themselves (including Triple White UB's and 350 PB 2.0's).

That's why I like so many of the Tubular models, though. Not only are they visually appealing to me, which is the most important thing, but I also enjoy the fact that they are so unique and unknown by others.

Don't get me wrong, I like some of the hyped up shoes, as well; I have UB's and definitely wouldn't mind a PB 350 if I could get it for retail. It's just even nicer to have our 'secret heaters' that are pretty affordable and never that hard to find.

SJS sold out in under 1 minute. Tried on both my laptop and phone and it went straight to 'Sold out' after the first refresh.

I'm pretty much ready to take an L on these. Kids have already started camping at the local spots for tomorrow's release. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom