Adidas TUBULAR Thread

Yea it's about to be summertime. And I really don't want to wear a thicker sock :frown:

Oh wells. 10.5's are going back

I recently went through something similar, when I bought my tubular pk vintage white. My TTS was way toooo big, and I went a half size down and they aren't as snug as I'd like them to be.

Renarts having a memorial day sale. May 20-22. 20% of with code: MEM16

Mens Tubular doom "Fashion week" size 10-12 for $128 shipped

http://shop.renarts.com/collections/adidas/products/mens-adidas-tubular-doom-metallic-silver-s74791

Mens Tubular Nova Primeknit navy size 7.5-10 for $128 shipped

http://shop.renarts.com/collections/adidas/products/mens-adidas-tubular-nova-primeknit-s74916

Mens Tubular Nova Primeknit Black Size 4-13 for $128 shipped 

http://shop.renarts.com/collections/adidas/products/mens-adidas-tubular-nova-primeknit-s74917

Mens Tubular Nova Primeknit White Size 4-7, 8.5 for 128 shipped

http://shop.renarts.com/collections/adidas/products/mens-adidas-tubular-nova-primeknit-s74918

Mens Tubular Doom Triple Black size 4, 4.5, 5.5, 6, 7.5 for $128 shipped

http://shop.renarts.com/collections/adidas/products/mens-adidas-tubular-doom-triple-black-s74794

Last edited:
How the f___ am I supposed to know what size to order with all this crazy sizing talk? :lol: what a joke... I have a normal foot, not narrow not wide not flat wear the same size in all shoes but these don't sound like every other shoe. I hate too much toe room and I remember trying on tubular x all Stars and even half size down was long..how do pk novas fit compared to the pk X??

How the f___ am I supposed to know what size to order with all this crazy sizing talk? :lol: what a joke... I have a normal foot, not narrow not wide not flat wear the same size in all shoes but these don't sound like every other shoe. I hate too much toe room and I remember trying on tubular x all Stars and even half size down was long..how do pk novas fit compared to the pk X??

the whole sizing thing may sound overwhelming but to simplify it... Take your regular Nike size and go down .5... Eazy peazy!

What I do is just look at everything in European sizing... I'm always 42. Just cross reference each brand to European sizing then just get that size every time. All this width talk is so-so. The length is most important IMO. If they're snug, shoes stretch. If they're not, no problem there...

I've been seeing these all white sole Tubular Doom Primeknit in Core Black but all the reviews and pics on the adidas website (and my friend's pair) have the inside of the tubular sole painted in black, are the all white ones fakes or were the Doom produced with both soles variants?

Pics for reference:

These are my friend's:

Inside of the all white sole ones:

Last edited:

I've been seeing these all white sole Tubular Doom Primeknit in Core Black but all the reviews and pics on the adidas website (and my friend's pair) have the inside of the tubular sole painted in black, are the all white ones fakes or were the Doom produced with both soles variants?
I had wondered the same thing at one point... From what I can tell the black and grey pk pairs were produced both with and without the matching soles. Plenty of pics from legit retailers showing the all-white sole version. 
Wow!!! The black looks so much better
Ultimately such a minor detail but yeah, it mattered to me when I got mine. 

Last edited:
I had wondered the same thing at one point... From what I can tell the black and grey pk pairs were produced both with and without the matching soles. Plenty of pics from legit retailers showing the all-white sole version. 
cant wait for resellers to try and sell black soles for more lol.

^^ ain't nobody going to look at the bottom of your shoes 
roll.gif

my pair from footasylum are all white.

interesting detail. i can see kids brekin out the sharpies and colouring em in 
roll.gif

Mystery solved folks. The all-white sole ones are legit, I was personally shown Doom PK's (both in Gray and Core Black) coming straight from adidas (with accompanying papers and at a legit shop) that had the all-white sole.

Last edited:

^^ ain't nobody going to look at the bottom of your shoes 
roll.gif
Dont think anyone cares (or should care) about the bottom of your damn shoe while everything else looks the same.
laugh.gif
That wasn't the point lol, it's obviously a very minor detail, however, I was merely trying to make sure that the all-white soles weren't fakes and couldn't really find any info online at the time, hence the post.

I ended up copping some Special Forces instead anyway, stumbled upon a (super nice) dude selling a DS pair my size (btw, 1 full size down compared to Nikes and Jordans, these fit huge) for retail on a german ebay knockoff and was like daamn; just got them in the mail
pimp.gif

btw, is there a way to protect/waterproof the primeknit sock without staining it? I use a spray I bought at FL for suede but this fabric, I have no idea, any suggestion?

Last edited:
Just noticed that in addition to the blue pair these are releasing soon. Don't know if people have already seen them... Nice and all but strike me as a bit redundant. The "clear granite" looks like it falls somewhere between the original grey and the SFs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom