adidas won't renew NBA sponsorship

they've made some changes, teal version doesn't say Charlotte anymore
headerIMG.jpg

Charlotte-Hornets-uniform-lineup.png

Yeah i don't think the general "home" and "away" jerseys will get a big change but the other two alternative will likely be more out there or more retro inspired.

Leave it to Jordan to look like the one team that's getting baggier shorts instead of shorter and more fitted

just some Pistons details and complete look, short logo looks very Clipper-esque
d51_4528_copy.jpg

d51_4876_copy.jpg

d51_4959_copy.jpg

d51_4962_copy.jpg

d51_4445.jpg
d51_4456.jpg

Damn these generic designs still are around. I know they'll probably be rebranded in like 10-15 years but teams should be proactive and do it now.

^ ^ ^
thanks for the heads up, are these reveals random or is there a schedule out there somewhere? :lol:

img_7728_dr.jpg
img_7735_media.jpg

img_7795_76.jpg
img_7726_ben.jpg

mf_4_media.jpg

mf_6_media.jpg

DGI9iNPWAAAOfsS.jpg:large

DGJq_qhXYAEXg7J.jpg:large

What did people think was going to happen with the Nike sponsorship? Teams have final say over the design and branding. There's not going to be a league wide facelift much like how it wasn't done for the NFL.

Updated Timberwolves mockup based off 2k18 observations

Dunno why they had to incorporate lime green like hawks incorporated neon yellow

the back of the sixers jersey is weird, why does the trim just disappears like that?

i hope celtics jerseys stat round necked.

Dunno why they had to incorporate lime green like hawks incorporated neon yellow

Probably wanted to be similar to the green trees trim they had on old jerseys. That bright green has them looking like the seattle seahawks.

Rockets jerseys have so much potential

Twelves blew it. Should've went back retro style man

I actually kinda dig the lime green. It actually compliments the blue and it does look alot like Seahawks unis. Those are some of my favorite unis in all of sports.

Those jerseys are concepts btw.

Team sponsors so far:

76ers: Stubhub
Cavaliers: Goodyear
Celtics: General Electric
Jazz: Qualtrics (5 for the Fight charity)
Kings: Blue Diamond Almonds
Magic: Disney
Nets: Infor
Pistons: Flagstar Bank
Raptors: Sun Life
Timberwolves: Fitbit
Nuggets: Western Union

Back
Top Bottom