Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Just waiting for this first.

IMG_1170.jpeg
this aint releasing, chief

The pricing is definitely not at mainline prices. It's right in between essentials and mainline which makes sense to have his 3 sub brands hit different price points.

Not saying this stuff is worth it but the logic is there.

The pricing is definitely not at mainline prices. It's right in between essentials and mainline which makes sense to have his 3 sub brands hit different price points.

Not saying this stuff is worth it but the logic is there.
Pretty much.

Dude makes **** look cool, but the whole god part of it is super "cringey", as I believe the kids say, and this is taking that part to a new level. It's hoodies and t-shirts and track pants, my guy. "...built to mirror the very nature and design of the most high being"? C'mon, bruh.

Based on posts on Reddit from people that got the sneakers at the in person event today, the 86 lo are $200 and the basketball 1 are $250. Both run half size small. (As in you should go up half a size.) doesn’t surprised me as it’s adidas and they can’t size things to save their life lol.

I’m very curious what stocks #s are gonna be like and if these will instantly sell out on confirmed, or some sizes might sit as people have already don’t a lot of Christmas shopping and might be tight.

Based on posts on Reddit from people that got the sneakers at the in person event today, the 86 lo are $200 and the basketball 1 are $250. Both run half size small. (As in you should go up half a size.) doesn’t surprised me as it’s adidas and they can’t size things to save their life lol.

I’m very curious what stocks #s are gonna be like and if these will instantly sell out on confirmed, or some sizes might sit as people have already don’t a lot of Christmas shopping and might be tight.

Kicks will sell out for sure, clothes is another story lol.

i think a lot of people were expecting this line to fill the yeezy void, or atleast play in that arena. but i think its clear this was not meant to be for the same demographic

Jerry wyling with the prices but the Calabasas Yeezy stuff (not adidas) was pretty much the same price point if not more.

Dude makes **** look cool, but the whole god part of it is super "cringey", as I believe the kids say, and this is taking that part to a new level. It's hoodies and t-shirts and track pants, my guy. "...built to mirror the very nature and design of the most high being"? C'mon, bruh.
It ain’t that deep. Go to church if you scared.

Back
Top Bottom