Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

i refuse to buy anymore bballs but i mess with the pants. just don’t own enough adidas to justify owning them lol
IMG_5957.jpeg
those would look good with some bad bunny forums or response cls.

Exactly, that’s what makes it appealing. I need to suck it up and just buy my pair while I can get it with free shipping and no tax from adidas because I’ll absolutely regret it when they’re gone.

The LA runner is not my style at all and honestly at the price point for those 86’s I’d prefer RF Clarks Sambas or Gazelles.

All this talk of more models coming and I haven’t been blown away by anything. The 86 heel detailing is nice but that toebox is weird looking to me.

IMG_9864.jpeg

The LA runner is not my style at all and honestly at the price point for those 86’s I’d prefer RF Clarks Sambas or Gazelles.

All this talk of more models coming and I haven’t been blown away by anything. The 86 heel detailing is nice but that toebox is weird looking to me.

IMG_9864.jpeg

Hoping this evens out on foot with a looser lace job. Overall I wish the silhouette was a little bit bulkier but that’s me projecting my desire fore more Yeezy 750 and FOG1 style sneakers. A higher cut version of the basket balls would also be acceptable for me. There’s aren’t bad though. Would like to see what pricing will look like

Will be copping 86 highs, never liked the lows. Hope this drop has some good clothing though. The label is branded as Athletics so I would expect to see track suits, performance shirts/shorts, jerseys, jackets, headwear, etc. No bball shorts with pockets? Can’t fathom why adidas hasn’t made the gear…they literally have nothing else going on.

The first drop wasn’t even that bad but the Christmas drop and drop 2 were basically just shoes. It’s also odd he didn’t craft his own pair sambas but dropped the slides instead. I never saw him wear the slides but he was pictured rocking sambas everywhere and helped build the hype for sambas. Feel like the slides were pushed by ADIDAS.

Marley drop was dope, but would like to see some iconic athletes. Adidas has legends like Mutumbo, Beckham, and even D Rose can be given his flowers for winning mvp at 22. Of course there is Kobe and T-Mac but you know that ain’t happening.

Even if they wanted to stay with pop culture you got the Beverly Hills Cop and Rocky movies. Adidas was woven deep in those movies. And of course you got RUN DMC. The Marley drop showed the brand potential.

FOG Athletics can easily surpass his other brands. Dk if it’s Adidas or Jerry holding it back. Maybe the deal isn’t that great so Jerry not really snappin. You see what Ye did for them, and he doesn’t even own the Yeezy designs. Something is up, bc Jerry and his team are way more talented than this.

I will always support tho, bc to me FOG and all the other diffusion lines are black excellence. Black owned brand built from the ground up…I will always rock it.

Last edited:
clothing looks a lot better this round and they have a better price variety as well. the heavy fleece (right) is $200 compared to the suede fleece (left)
1711380687966.png
1711380875132.png

More images of the 86 hi as well, qulaity looks good and well put together. they remind me of the adidas x alexanderwang bballs.
1711381028416.png
1711381347832.png

1711381460059.png

Attachments

• 1711380712124.png
    1711380712124.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 1711380771959.png
    1711380771959.png
    834.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 1711380818704.png
    1711380818704.png