Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Waited four years this? PR was quick to respond for a so called “sample”. Dude needs to get humbled and knocked down a peg or two. Design is awful and lazy.

Waited four years this? PR was quick to respond for a so called “sample”. Dude needs to get humbled and knocked down a peg or two. Design is awful and lazy.
We'll know for sure on the 19th of April but as of now I'll going with they are just samples

Last edited:
1679849292099.png

lmao i bet jerry is sweaty because everyone will want to see a good official collab after waiting almost 3 years
lol i guess i was right. jerry sweaty rn with all this backlash. he just gotta release 1-2 good releases and he's good

I see... the toe box from NMD S1s + UB cage and heel cup + some Predator Accelerator stripes + FoG mainline low top sole. I don't like this colorway or the reverse that's floating around, but I could see myself grabbing some colorful ones.

I guess I should've clarified I meant materials, just a simple TPU cage. Still think they look like Predator Accelerator stripes.

Eh. FoG 1’s were better. I know its basketball but feel like since it is FoG it should have more casual appeal. Maybe I need to see it with pants or more pics.

Back
Top Bottom