Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

I thought there were only two releasing lol. Oh well a third doesn't hurt. Trying to figure out which one I actually saw at the atmosphere event

Im gonna assume talc (grey) will be available at the nyc popup only. If they dont have Sesame there I aint copping online or nothing. Someone here said they did see it at the LA popup so maaaybeee it will be in NY? Doubt it honestly. Too lazy to go, plus figure first day will be crowded af. Might just head there tomorrow.

Im gonna assume talc (grey) will be available at the nyc popup only. If they dont have Sesame there I aint copping online or nothing. Someone here said they did see it at the LA popup so maaaybeee it will be in NY? Doubt it honestly. Too lazy to go, plus figure first day will be crowded af. Might just head there tomorrow.
Talc was the one they initially said was LA exclusives. I'm guessing one of the pop ups will have the sesame in person. LA was definitely talc and clay

I think for those of us who want these are safe. Resellers are staying away from these.

the way things should always be. aside from all the mixed info from the associates saying exclusive this and that, im super glad that those who aren't around the cities with a pop-up are able to cop the stuff with ease and not having to deal with resellers

the way things should always be. aside from all the mixed info from the associates saying exclusive this and that, im super glad that those who aren't around the cities with a pop-up are able to cop the stuff with ease and not having to deal with resellers
I wonder if they were meant to be a pop up exclusive but they severely underestimated the demand and had to do something

I wonder if they were meant to be a pop up exclusive but they severely underestimated the demand and had to do something
I think the intention was always to have them online. But, certain pop-ups will have "exclusive" colors in person. So you probably won't see the Los Angeles runner elsewhere in person. With the sesame toe bball shoes being the most anticipated there was no way it was only going to be at the LA atmosphere

this is what i am thinking too - with how small the turnout was and potentially plenty of stock still there, they prob had to open it up to online sales to avoid unsold inventory. timing of all this dropping during the holidays and all that makes it tough as well, but personally just glad it isn't a hassle for those that want to cop

I don't want these and put in for a couple of draws. While people say these might sit, FOG is a hyped brand. So lets see.

Didn't realize all sales are final on these. Hopefully I don't have any issues. I don't typically wear adidas sneakers but I did size up

I think for those of us who want these are safe. Resellers are staying away from these.
Went and copped the black toe bballs. Gonna see if the sesame toe hits discounts.

Gonna pretend the 86's and runners don't exist...

I done goofed this morning. Woke up 5 mins before the drop and it had already dropped early. In my sleepy haze I accidentally ordered the carbon basketballs thinking they were the sesame. Went back and ordered sesame thinking they’d all sell out.

Now I’m gonna be stuck with a carbon pair I’m gonna have to take a loss on. I emailed FOG asking them to cancel the order but I feel like there’s a 00.01% chance of that happening.

This is why you don’t cop while sleepy, folks.

I done goofed this morning. Woke up 5 mins before the drop and it had already dropped early. In my sleepy haze I accidentally ordered the carbon basketballs thinking they were the sesame. Went back and ordered sesame thinking they’d all sell out.

Now I’m gonna be stuck with a carbon pair I’m gonna have to take a loss on. I emailed FOG asking them to cancel the order but I feel like there’s a 00.01% chance of that happening.

This is why you don’t cop while sleepy, folks.

Damn lol. Yeah you're going to have to take the L on the Carbon pair. Not even the "LA Exclusive sesame" moved at all, completely a full size run sitting still right now. And with the Sesame one not even selling out, aint no way the carbon ever will. The Carbon pair going to the clearance racks and outlets soon lol. Looking to cop when it's like $150 and under at least.

Someone on reddit said NY popup only has the clay 86’s. Yeah eff that, saved me a trip. Finna cop some Uggs instead now (srs :lol:).

Crazy to think we waited all this time for this…basketballs are still fire though and the puffer is fire. Copped a pair of sesame toes.

Hopefully these bballs actually have performance built into them. Hopefully boost.

Seems like after all these years and since Jerry was talking about having performance/casual basketball kicks that we would see the tech involved or people playing in them.

I know Brandon Ingram who played in Yeezy's is with JB now, but is any Adidas athlete playing in these? Hell, Louisville or Kansas?

Pretty underwhelming. On his IG he didn't even seem to know that they run small until after the fact.

Back
Top Bottom