Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

IMG_6258.jpeg

Cant touch nothing? Bruh. :lol:

Reactions: mkj
IMG_6258.jpeg

Cant touch nothing? Bruh. :lol:
If you watched the unboxing they want the experience to be the same for everyone....so I get it. If you got the bball pair and it was just thrown back in there... tissue paper that would have been around the box gone and other items some wouldn't be happy. It was really about the experience which is why they gave you a good idea around sizing.

• Haha
Reactions: mkj
I done goofed this morning. Woke up 5 mins before the drop and it had already dropped early. In my sleepy haze I accidentally ordered the carbon basketballs thinking they were the sesame. Went back and ordered sesame thinking they’d all sell out.

Now I’m gonna be stuck with a carbon pair I’m gonna have to take a loss on. I emailed FOG asking them to cancel the order but I feel like there’s a 00.01% chance of that happening.

This is why you don’t cop while sleepy, folks.
maybe not. i somehow sold my additional pair of bball fogs on stockx this morning for330...made 10 bucks more than what i paid.

maybe not. i somehow sold my additional pair of bball fogs on stockx this morning for330...made 10 bucks more than what i paid.

I mean, with the full size run sitting and available, I have my doubts. But I guess if there’s dummies on StockX maybe I should do that lol. I’ve actually never sold anywhere but locally. Don’t feel comfortable listing them before I have in hand, and who knows how long that’ll take with holiday shipping slowdowns right now.

Was going to hop on these but if there’s a possibility for a discount I may just wait it out. Only issue is adidas sucks at discounts, it takes them forever to hook us up. When they hit boutiques I see discounts rolling down

am i the only one whos more excited with nike fog fog stuff even till now than the adi ones?

The design, detail and the lookbook are so much better and more unique than the current collab with adi imo

Back
Top Bottom