Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Loosened the laces and wore the basketball all day while working from home. They kinda fit like foamposites.

Why’s almost everything sold out in the fog site athletic division lol

**** looks like it’s rigged Nike style, only to be available in the next few days

This thread started 3 years ago, I feel adidas has been way too slow. Then adidas does such a lackluster release, there is zero marketing or any talk outside dedicated groups.

1703205131271.png

you'd think they would have had allll their main adidas guys wear these to the game or IN the game to market them

Jerry made an all-white pair instead of a triple black?! This going to be all kinds of nasty after some wears.. Plus the midsole is going to yellow.

all whites gonna be super limited. was hoping we was getting black toes cause whites a snooze fest. still honestly trying to like these more in the first place
IMG_5208.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg

To be honest I’d love them to load the other pairs back up. There’s no way only 10-11 is still left in both colors. Just need a 9 in the sesame’s. Just got my carbons in today, fit is weird but half size up helps with toebox but the mid foot is snug for a EE. I’m pretty sure they will break in.

IMG_2367.jpeg

Got my pair in. Went TTS cuz the site kept playing restock games. Man the fit for TTS is terrible. Shoulda just copped a 11.5 and try to sell these. I don’t think with time these will break in at all. Beautiful shoe tho.

Wore these for an extended period of time walking and man. The fit is so bad. They squeezed the hell out my big toes and have an insane amount of heel slippage.

Last edited:
Got my pair in. Went TTS cuz the site kept playing restock games. Man the fit for TTS is terrible. Shoulda just copped a 11.5 and try to sell these. I don’t think with time these will break in at all. Beautiful shoe tho.

Wore these for an extended period of time walking and man. The fit is so bad. They squeezed the hell out my big toes and have an insane amount of heel slippage.
So theoretically, wouldn't going half size up create even more heel slippage?

Back
Top Bottom