Adidas x Fear Of God Athletics

Don C took the regional buck 50 and popularized it more broadly
Agree to disagree. It was and always had been niche. And it never really increased or decreased in popularity, imo. At least not where I'm from.

But again, I ain't into streetwear, so decent chance I'm the wrong one here. But I know buck 50'a ain't never been mainstream...or all that close to it.

Agree to disagree. It was and always had been niche. And it never really increased or decreased in popularity, imo. At least not where I'm from.

But again, I ain't into streetwear, so decent chance I'm the wrong one here.
But I know buck 50'a ain't never been mainstream...or all that close to it.
russ point.jpeg

Reintroducing buck 50's. When them ****s go out of style? And when did they hit the masses?

I dunno...streetwear ain't my thing so maybe I just don't understand the game. But buck 50's have always had their place amongst a small crowd. It hasn't gone away nor has it blown up.

Credit your d boys...not this guy.
Popularizing may be a better word, but no one in DC is wearing Buck 50s until Don made them mainstream.

Got my christmas day order yesterday, I was for sure these wouldn't show up for 2-3 weeks the way you guys talked about FOG shipping, or maybe I got lucky cause im in LA.

Finally got around to trying on the basketballs they look like the Yeezy 2 when looking down minus the strap

Got my christmas day order yesterday, I was for sure these wouldn't show up for 2-3 weeks the way you guys talked about FOG shipping, or maybe I got lucky cause im in LA.

That’s exactly what it is lol, proximity to LA.

man I wish I copped those lol. could have easily but didn't. 🤦‍♂️
Feeling the same way. But for the sesame version. But i think id be alright in a few months time when the new **** hit the market.

Nike fog aren’t as popular as they were when they first launch. I think thesell be the same.

Like if they were at $200ish I'd bite.

Shoe really doesn't fit enough of my wardrobe to justify $400+ on them. I don't wear sweatpants often and I'm not an Essentials wearer.

Back
Top Bottom