ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad thing is you will rarely see anyone wearing red octobers because they are too scared to put them on...sad state we live in, i would rock mine into the ground
The funny thing is that the few people that recognized them instantly thought they were fake SINCE I was wearing them.  I paid retail for them and the cushion inside was A+.  Very comfortable for those who have not had Y2's on foot before. 

Had a family emergency come up and well... Family > Everything else, especially a material item.  

lol... as a sneakerhead its soo hard to unds something..at least for me it is! I only have 2 pairs of yeezys..TDs and the MRs 
the way i get around this is by wearing them immediately once I get them. Then there's no more contemplating whether to un ds or not. It's done.

Not just declined but...
roll.gif
 pure gold. I've heard of FC declining due to overstock, but no demand for 350 yeezys? Sheeeeeit, i'll take them. 

How's it holding up? I still haven't heard if the paint wears off like the TDs
My TD soles looked bad because of the white and how it looks chipped/dirty-ish.  The soles of the MR are darker which in my opinion makes the wear not look as bad. 

Check it out. 

ive been thinking the same thing.. ive been wearing my TDs a lot and my wife was like " wear the other ones, you dont want to beat those ones into the ground" 

lol... as a sneakerhead its soo hard to unds something..at least for me it is! I only have 2 pairs of yeezys..TDs and the MRs 
if you have a nice collection and you love every pair, it's pretty hard to beat one into the ground. just only wear them once or twice a week and rotate with your other pairs and you'd be good for a long time

I feel you though, it's really tough to put something on your feet when you know it's worth $1000. even $500 is tough haha

but hey that's what they're meant for. to be worn

the way i get around this is by wearing them immediately once I get them. Then there's no more contemplating whether to un ds or not. It's done.
yeah that's smart. sometimes I just buy a pair VNDS. they've already been worn a couple times so I'm not worried about keeping them perfect

if you have a nice collection and you love every pair, it's pretty hard to beat one into the ground. just only wear them once or twice a week and rotate with your other pairs and you'd be good for a long time

I feel you though, it's really tough to put something on your feet when you know it's worth $1000. even $500 is tough haha

but hey that's what they're meant for. to be worn

That's how I feel about my TD and PB I wanna unds em but thinking of what they go for I just can't put em on lol But them again felt like that about my WTK 8's and one day just said the hell with it and wore on my birthday Special day called for special shoes lol

That's how I feel about my TD and PB I wanna unds em but thinking of what they go for I just can't put em on lol But them again felt like that about my WTK 8's and one day just said the hell with it and wore on my birthday Special day called for special shoes lol

Thats like me with my frags and royals. But if you really like it, you wouldnt trade it for anything in the world.. But if we talking about 3000+ maybe..

The soles on TDs once worn will look very dirty and chipped, because it's a solid white color.  You can't clean them either, it's the paint that fades on them.  

The others won't look like that because of the darker soles.  I haven't worn my OT's yet but I assume the soles will look fairly dark after a few times.  

well obviously they aren't the top selling sneaker because it's not like they produce the yeezys in jordan retro numbers.
They probably still wouldn't be top selling shoe since 98% of people only buy to make months rent.

Higher quantities such as 72-10 = Little to no market value = no money for rent for the majority of kids in this thread = shoes sit..

Last edited:

People who lie need to over compensate with information. 

Most legit pairs I see for sale have less pictures posted than fake ones.

People selling fake pairs think they appear more legit by posting a ton of photos. 

I rarely see people who have legit pairs take out the sole of the shoe and take a photo of that. Only people who sell fakes knows what items are off and not manufactured 100%. If I'm a legit seller, I wouldn't think to take out the sole of the shoe and take a photo of that.
Every legit pair of shoes I've sold I take the maximum amount of pics on eBay (12)... I take photos of each part of the shoe that is used for legit checking (stitching, stamps, soles, insoles, logos, etc). Why? So anyone with a head on their shoulders can easily legit check my pair without having to request additional shots/angles. Pretty sure I get more hits that way than dudes who take 1-2 questionable pictures. If you really stand by your statement, then chances are you have purchased fake shoes more than once. Don't be silly, you're not making any sense..

Sincerely,

a 100% rated powerseller since '99

How's it holding up? I still haven't heard if the paint wears off like the TDs
My TD soles looked bad because of the white and how it looks chipped/dirty-ish.  The soles of the MR are darker which in my opinion makes the wear not look as bad. 

Check it out. 
the bottom of my TD's are pretty much done. I hope adidas upgrades whatever paint/material they are using to case the boost. But i still will rock mine lol

Every legit pair of shoes I've sold I take the maximum amount of pics on eBay (12)... I take photos of each part of the shoe that is used for legit checking (stitching, stamps, soles, insoles, logos, etc). Why? So anyone with a head on their shoulders can easily legit check my pair without having to request additional shots/angles. Pretty sure I get more hits that way than dudes who take 1-2 questionable pictures. If you really stand by your statement, then chances are you have purchased fake shoes more than once. Don't be silly, you're not making any sense..

Sincerely,
a 100% rated powerseller since '99

Repped

LMAO at too many photos equates to fake pairs.

*Insert Jackie Chan photo*

Last edited:
I love reading everyone's comments on FB groups about the whole 4x more pairs. The largest release yet was the OT 350's at 81,000 pairs. Multiply that by 4 and you've got 324,000, for every sneakerhead in the world. It's not like we are going to walk into footlocker and see 350's on the shelf.

Any source for that quantity of 81k? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom