ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate 750s march 18th says YeezytalkWW
While I agree that they may not be the best place for news every time, but most of the time, they did release some nuggets of real infos.

Pretty sure is just some ppl whom anonymously leak some info to them to release, such as maybe some people in boutiques who cannot openly release any info.

While I agree that they may not be the best place for news every time, but most of the time, they did release some nuggets of real infos.

Pretty sure is just some ppl whom anonymously leak some info to them to release, such as maybe some people in boutiques who cannot openly release any info.
YTWW just post a flurries of guesses, one of them is bound to be correct right? It's not about the "correct" info that they post, it's about the BS they spew hoping it comes into fruition. 

Adidas stock page has been around way before Caravaggio started his page.  What is the big fuss about?  It has always been used, it wasn't a secret.

I'm up to speed now.... THIS. If you know you know. If you don't then you don't. Time to stop explaining. I'm starting to understand the Cook In Silence guys now.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
people who cook in silence actually do so.

posting dumb emojis and saying u cooked in silence isn't cooking in silence.

trust me.

YTWW just post a flurries of guesses, one of them is bound to be correct right? It's not about the "correct" info that they post, it's about the BS they spew hoping it comes into fruition. 
Firstly just a filter over what they tweet, most of the time it worked for me, lol.

They were one of the first to say that the next 750 then would be triple black when everyone didn't believe and thought it will be the one Kanye wore.

But I'm not a fan of YTWW though! Don't be mistaken haha.

Last edited:

Firstly just a filter over what they tweet, most of the time it worked for me, lol.

They were one of the first to say that the next 750 then would be triple black when everyone didn't believe and thought it will be the one Kanye wore.

But I'm not a fan of YTWW though! Don't be mistaken haha.
they're the first to say every single color.

u guess a million times. one of those guesses is bound to be correct.

they're the first to say every single color.

u guess a million times. one of those guesses is bound to be correct.
Bingo.

The rumor of triple black was around way before YTWW. They just decided to ran with it for ONE of the many rumored colorways that they also posted. Not to mention, I think Trav Scott was the first to wear them, then YTWW was like "i told you". 

dude give it a break. your posts are getting annoying as dudes clowning Caravan.

u just look like your caping/riding at this point.

Bingo.

The rumor of triple black was around way before YTWW. They just decided to ran with it for ONE of the many rumored colorways that they also posted. Not to mention, I think Trav Scott was the first to wear them, then YTWW was like "i told you". 
too much truth. the only time i know the color way is once adidas confirms.

like i said. i wait for real sources to confirm.

y'all keep these chatty patty accounts in da limelight doe 

Trying to keep this on subject and kill all the Caravaggio talk... but you see it as "riding" lol

Bro just do you... and skip over my posts if you want or that block option is there for a reason.
u literally keep going off subject and continue the Caravaggio talk

lmao just do me?

brb I'm going to cook in silence.

8 egg whites and bell peppers.

They actually said BB1841, that doesn't mean it's the chocolate's.  You guys are so quick to assume things. The coding on Adidas's site states the next pair will be GREY.

I feel that it might be these:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom