ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a link to these papi?
glasses.gif
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-cropped-pants-pants/pid-10744974/pgid-10971712

had $10 from footlocker Vip and got them in store 

Just copped my 3rd pair of tds in a sz 9 for $1400 after making a deal with a legit eBay seller. I know $1400 is no win on a pair of $200 shoes, but I wanted a pair to keep on ice. With today's market price I'm just wondering if I made out decent? Seller also sold a legit size 7 about 3 weeks ago for $1850 and feedback was very good. Thanks for your input

Just copped my 3rd pair of tds in a sz 9 for $1400 after making a deal with a legit eBay seller. I know $1400 is no win on a pair of $200 shoes, but I wanted a pair to keep on ice. With today's market price I'm just wondering if I made out decent? Seller also sold a legit size 7 about 3 weeks ago for $1850 and feedback was very good. Thanks for your input
:wow: my size, too.

Congrats on a third pair.

You wear the other 2 pairs of TD's you have?

Thanks bro grats to you as well. Saw on the lurk you recently copped first time man. That first yeezy feeling is great

You wear the other 2 pairs of TD's you have?

Craziest thing is copped first pair from cream here in va beach and off pacsun, but my ****** puppy destroyed a pair literally because I forgot to put him in his kennel, and 2nd pair I wear all the time it's beat

These brands ain't paying me ****.

I'll mix and match what I please.

Last edited:
Just got scammed for my yeezys on PayPal. Lost the dispute, my PBs, $750 for the sale, $212 for retail, and $8 for shipping. I hope karma comes back around to that piece of ****.

Just got scammed for my yeezys on PayPal. Lost the dispute, my PBs, $750 for the sale, $212 for retail, and $8 for shipping. I hope karma comes back around to that piece of ****.
That is foul! :smh: Sincerely, sorry to here that

Karma has her way of getting back at people like that.

Last edited:
sorry to hear. song is dedicated to them scamming scumbags. 

It's not completely headless, but there is some Phantom.js creeping around.

how's that work with the image divs for re-c?p?c?a...you have a method for that then i may have something very valuable for you.

No empty promises here.

Last edited:
damn son, sorry to hear that. you finna come up for the troubles watch. you get the energy you put in the world back, that dude is in for it 

It's just hella annoying bc the kid was all nice and excited to get them. Turns out to be all fake. It's whatever though. It'll come back around to him. Broke *** couldn't afford them anyway. Meanwhile I got a solid life.

It's just hella annoying bc the kid was all nice and excited to get them. Turns out to be all fake. It's whatever though. It'll come back around to him. Broke *** couldn't afford them anyway. Meanwhile I got a solid life.
im scared im selling a pair right now via paypal any advice on doing this 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom