ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir, me and you see eye to eye. :smokin i dont even see any shoes in that picture
yup, cats in here talking like they wouldn't smang every one of those chicks. Now if you're married or in a relationship it's different, but if single 99% of dudes wouldn't reject those chicks if they came up to them butt naked in nothing but them yeezys :smokin :lol:

FYI Chicago peeps... Went to H&M Michigan Ave @ lunch. They have the zip joggers in black and olive sizes 30 to 34. I normally wear a 36 in their stuff but the 34s have good stretch in the waist. The calves have elastic in them. The stack on them is nice!

Last edited:
FYI Chicago peeps... Went to H&M Michigan Ave @ lunch. They have the zip joggers in black and olive sizes 30 to 34. I normally wear a 36 in their stuff but the 34s have good stretch in the waist. The calves have elastic in them. The stack on them is nice!
mean.gif

I knew I should've sized down on em. My 36's feel a bit big...

thinking of copping some stuff from the easy w the FOG style stuff but i wonder what weight their french terry is. 

and i wonder if the hardware is quality. i've been spoiled by RiRi zippers

I wonder if they have these for women there. I'll stop by when I get home. Thanks for the heads up.

yup, cats in here talking like they wouldn't smang every one of those chicks. Now if you're married or in a relationship it's different, but if single 99% of dudes wouldn't reject those chicks if they came up to them butt naked in nothing but them yeezys
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
i'm married and i'd still smash that in a heartbeat. 

sir, me and you see eye to eye. :smokin i dont even see any shoes in that picture
yup, cats in here talking like they wouldn't smang every one of those chicks. Now if you're married or in a relationship it's different, but if single 99% of dudes wouldn't reject those chicks if they came up to them butt naked in nothing but them yeezys :smokin :lol:
they're smashable but cmon now those chicks arent even that good looking :lol:

Last edited:
Somebody needs to create a STOCKX thread ASAP to get the word out so the rest of the sneaker community stops getting scammed by eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom