ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man OTs need to be seen in real life to distinguish the true color lol. look different in every single pic

my pirate blacks are my every day kicks.. i wish i could get another pair even if used.. i never wore my moon rocks yet. I asked my boy who works in UBIQ about the whole '4 times more' thing going around. He said "man ill believe it when i see it. They said the same thing about the MR and we got less than PB" .. take it for what it's worth

PBs going up now adays? Those are my daily kicks to work, havent shown barely any signs of wear either.

Got my first for retail and second pair for 600 locally a few days after the drop. Still debating OTs, cant find any good local deals

PBs going up now adays? Those are my daily kicks to work, havent shown barely any signs of wear either.

Got my first for retail and second pair for 600 locally a few days after the drop. Still debating OTs, cant find any good local deals
people are just trying to rape now .. everyone is so greedy done ****** the game up.. i hope they just general release these sneakers.. i know it will never happen, but oh well.. it's sad when people who just want them to wear them have to contemplate paying 1k on some 200$ sneakers.. I was lucky to get one pair of PB for retail. paid 700 for MR and got the 750 TB for lending someone 1k and they couldnt pay me back. I have been going back and forth with myself over this past week whether or not i wanna drop the money on turtle doves.

people are just trying to rape now .. everyone is so greedy done ****** the game up.. i hope they just general release these sneakers.. i know it will never happen, but oh well.. it's sad when people who just want them to wear them have to contemplate paying 1k on some 200$ sneakers.. I was lucky to get one pair of PB for retail. paid 700 for MR and got the 750 TB for lending someone 1k and they couldnt pay me back. I have been going back and forth with myself over this past week whether or not i wanna drop the money on turtle doves.
with the state of the market being what it is now (only yeezys holding weight for the most part) you can't really blame people. Before damn near everything had value of some sort, now it's yeezy only

with the state of the market being what it is now (only yeezys holding weight for the most part) you can't really blame people. Before damn near everything had value of some sort, now it's yeezy only

I understand why the a TDs should and are holding value but man they are the worst made pair with the paint chipping issues LOL

PBs are the best in my eyes

Moon rocks are still my fav color way.
Mine too, and funny thing is thats the ony one I couldnt cop 
laugh.gif

i agree. Can't blame people at all, but it just blows that people who have no clue about the game are just here to make a dollar. I been buying and collecting for 15 years saving lunch money and hustling cds to buy sneakers. Now i have to sell kilos and 8 balls to keep up with the market haha.. ( clearly kidding about the selling drugs thing). but guess what the collector in me wants to pay these prices. I just can't believe i could of had the TD for my PB i said no not thinking the price would sky rocket. And also i can't believe the price was only around 5-700 when first released and i said "no way im paying resale". Super regret both of those choices haha

how much does the invitation camo tee sell for unopen? do people usually open it first before selling?
not sure but I wanted to sell mines quick after paying $150 for it from black 750 bundle on Yeezy Supply,

received shoes and camo on a Monday, opened it to find out the size (XXXL)

listed it on grailed/ebay for $220 shipped, sold the next day on grailed

Bro at least you cooked once at retail...

how much does the invitation camo tee sell for unopen? do people usually open it first before selling?

not sure but I wanted to sell mines quick after paying $150 for it from black 750 bundle on Yeezy Supply,

did you ever pull off your trade? if so what was it again?

750 Pacsun order FINALLY came in... slowest shipping to Hawaii literally means SLOWEST... SHIPPING... (parks and rec reference for reps please) 8)

i agree. Can't blame people at all, but it just blows that people who have no clue about the game are just here to make a dollar. I been buying and collecting for 15 years saving lunch money and hustling cds to buy sneakers. Now i have to sell kilos and 8 balls to keep up with the market haha.. ( clearly kidding about the selling drugs thing). but guess what the collector in me wants to pay these prices. I just can't believe i could of had the TD for my PB i said no not thinking the price would sky rocket. And also i can't believe the price was only around 5-700 when first released and i said "no way im paying resale". Super regret both of those choices haha
yea, I get where you're coming from, but those are the people with whom you'll get the best deals from off of the resell market. With yeezys it's always best to cop when prices are "low", cuz that price will go up

so i take it that it's better to open it to see the size haha. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom