ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, in the market for
750's gray
350's TD, PB and MR

Just wondering what they fit like. I wear 9.5 in UB and 9 in PrimeKnit NMD. Should I stick to tts, size up or down?

Thanks for the input fellas

750s get a 9
350s get a 9 if you want a snug fit, 9.5 if you want a regular fit

What's the difference between 15-16 pb's?

Repped, thanks for the info

As someone else already said, '16 PBs (BB style code) have more significant ankle padding than the '15 PBs (AQ). Lace tips for the AQs are also wrapped in smoke/gray tape while BBs are wrapped in clear tape. I personally prefer the build quality of the AQs myself.

Ankle padding is noticeable when you first try on the BBs but you don't even notice it after a couple wears. If it were me, I'd shoot for an 2015/AQ pair.

Thank you both, Repped! Appreciate th info.

Style Code and ankle padding

AQ2659 2015
vs
BB5350 2016 (more padding in the heel)

As someone else already said, '16 PBs (BB style code) have more significant ankle padding than the '15 PBs (AQ). Lace tips for the AQs are also wrapped in smoke/gray tape while BBs are wrapped in clear tape. I personally prefer the build quality of the AQs myself.

Ankle padding is noticeable when you first try on the BBs but you don't even notice it after a couple wears. If it were me, I'd shoot for an 2015/AQ pair.
750s get a 9
350s get a 9 if you want a snug fit, 9.5 if you want a regular fit

yup theyll be my trade bait

Just curious, trade for what?

I would want a pair for myself cause, Black shoes > but I do want to double/triple up on PB.. Then MR's and OT's.

If I did cop that much bait.. Not sure I could convince myself to trade everything and not make any money.

Topics dead when nothings going on.
laugh.gif

Was bored and decided to take some pics, shoudve grouped them closer but whatever.
jelly

Anyone else not receive pablo merch from the movie screening??? I ordered as soon as it went live, all my friends that ordered days after me got theirs... smh. I emailed but they've ignored every single one. Time to call I suppose... 
mean.gif

Anyone else not receive pablo merch from the movie screening??? I ordered as soon as it went live, all my friends that ordered days after me got theirs... smh. I emailed but they've ignored every single one. Time to call I suppose... 
mean.gif
Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom