ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
video-L.gif

Anybody cop yeezys of ends new system.

I check my email and just saw I had the email link but they say it's still fcfs if you had the link

But what's the point if the link if I doesn't guarentee you a pair, like nikes draw system either you win or lose

Anyways, I just wanna know if I missed out on an easy cop or not

Anybody cop yeezys of ends new system.

I check my email and just saw I had the email link but they say it's still fcfs if you had the link

But what's the point if the link if I doesn't guarentee you a pair, like nikes draw system either you win or lose

Anyways, I just wanna know if I missed out on an easy cop or not
makes it a tad harder for bots

Woke up late and missed the END drop, anyone get lucky? I saw 1-2 hits on facebook
Those 1-2 people should go out and buy lottery tickets cause no one in here got sh*t haha.

I think I saw one person who got as far as checkout before getting oos but that's about it...

trying to conduct this trade with my boy, what ya'll think?

moonrock 350 and both nmd monochromes

for

wipe off $700 he owes me and any kobe from the ftb pack, either a 3,4,5,6 or 7.

for

Doesn't sound bad at all and most trades and retail are absolutely ridiculous to me.

Just make sure he gets the 3s or 7s so you really come out on top. Lol

for

MR & NMD's both shoes I think you want (remember seeing you in NMD thread before Nice kicks) and it'll be cool the homie won't owe you anymore.

Doesn't sound bad at all and most trades and retail are absolutely ridiculous to me.

yea he has the 5s and 6s so if he agrees ima try and get him to take a 3 or 7 :lol:

MR & NMD's both shoes I think you want (remember seeing you in NMD thread before Nice kicks) and it'll be cool the homie won't owe you anymore.
yea I probably would get rid of those nmds or switch them for an nmd I like better, the monochromes are a little plain to me. now those blue joints are straight up :pimp:

yea he has the 5s and 6s so if he agrees ima try and get him to take a 3 or 7 :lol:

yea I probably would get rid of those nmds or switch them for an nmd I like better, the monochromes are a little plain to me. now those blue joints are straight up :pimp:

Just realized I meant to say "resell" not retail.

But yea, sounds like you're winning in the trade and I doubt you'd have problems flipping the NMDs you don't care for.

Just realized I meant to say "resell" not retail.

But yea, sounds like you're winning in the trade and I doubt you'd have problems flipping the NMDs you don't care for.
lol yes sounded a little weird for a second and yea shouldn't have a problem moving them but he should've did it earlier, first few days I was getting $450 a pop for those small sizes on ebay when they dropped

Yeah that "unprecedented demand" comment had me laughing. People signed up for an email to buy the shoes in advance, how was it "unprecedented?" Furthermore, END has released yeezys before, they know full well what the demand is :lol:

Maybe you should get a dictionary and find out what unprecedented means.

How would you guys feel if companies stopped doing online releases, but instead have Yeezy releases be done by phone orders only. Thats the only thing I can think about that will stop bots completely lol 

How would you guys feel if companies stopped doing online releases, but instead have Yeezy releases be done by phone orders only. Thats the only thing I can think about that will stop bots completely lol 
I think they should make it only for confirmed. Every store that gets them has to go through the app. 

Adidas has had this week on lock. Cream Ultraboost restock, and NMD Camo this weekend. Hopefully we get some new Yeezy news after the madness. Good luck for Saturday!

Adidas has had this week on lock. Cream Ultraboost restock, and NMD Camo this weekend. Hopefully we get some new Yeezy news after the madness. Good luck for Saturday!
yea can't wait for yeezy info but I think they delayed the nmds til may in the us

yea can't wait for yeezy info but I think they delayed the nmds til may in the us

That would be dope for me money-wise. Thanks for the info. Can't seem to find any confirmation on the delay though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom