ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time visiting this thread. Can someone tell me in a few sentences how the yeezy releases work!?

Seems like the drops are random!? I hear 750 and Pb alot are there any other models!?

Pics of the latest release coming!? Reps will be handed out for positive answers.

In simplest form

giphy.gif

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but what is the recommended/safest way to try and trade my PB 2015's for MR's (adding cash if needed)

I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but what is the recommended/safest way to try and trade my PB 2015's for MR's (adding cash if needed)
I'd recommend just selling the PBs and using the money to purchase the MRs. I think there's a couple middle men that people can vouch for as far as trades but there's too much nonsense I see people talking about sending one shoe at a time, etc. Not worth the headache.

Does anyone think it's even worth trying to get rid of this from the suede patch? For obvious reasons I don't want to mess to much with the suede as I've seen pics of really ugly ones where people have tried to clean them. I honestly have no idea how it got there since I haven't bumped into anything and it wasn't there when I got them. If it was your pair, would you try to do something about it or just live with it?

View media item 2000142

So just to ask again. If I'm gonna try to clean this, should I try the premium shoe cleaning kit from Jason Markk? Gonna try to order now so I just wanna make sure.

So just to ask again. If I'm gonna try to clean this, should I try the premium shoe cleaning kit from Jason Markk? Gonna try to order now so I just wanna make sure.
I would NOT recommend using the JM liquid cleaner on suede! Ive had the color run and also have had the suede ruined all together. 

I've never used JM before but if you want a cheaper alternative you can get angelus cleaner with brush kit. Another one i hear is really well is Reshoevn8r.

Last edited:
Isn't the washing machine method good for yeezys also?

Throw them in a pillow case and let the washer do the work?

i told yall there really is no difference in the yeezy tees thats why i see no problem in getting the ones people selling on the internet. 

lmao and people were on here calling them fugazi...

As long as you don't soak the suede with water it should be fine. A toothbrush and a dab of solotion (whichever cleaner) should do the trick. 

As long as you don't soak the suede with water it should be fine. A toothbrush and a dab of solotion (whichever cleaner) should do the trick. 
I personally think its best just to leave the suede dirty lmao...

But I can imagine the PK getting messed up too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom