ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea black 750 market is dry right now, gotta sit on em at this point if you don't wanna take a loss. Day of even "bad sizes" were doing 2000+

that last page 
mean.gif

How do you imbed photobucket vids? I said "those 350's ill bro" and he turned around back at me. :lol:

Lmao In Soho? Saw the video on Jon Wexler Twitter. From the video the 350's look "bigger" than normal if that makes any sense. How did they look in person?

kinda irrelevant to the the thread
but because this is my most active thread im just going to put post them here

basically i sold a pair of shoes and the buyer claimed theyre fake
he wants a picture of the receipt but i dont have it of course
however i can provide my bank statement shows i spent the retail price of the shoes on the release date
and he refused to that that as a proof again of course
so i think hes gonna pull a bait and switch with me

has this ever happened to anyone here? 
frown.gif

Yea black 750 market is dry right now, gotta sit on em at this point if you don't wanna take a loss. Day of even "bad sizes" were doing 2000+
lowest is $1400 on the market. Going for $3k on release day. Insane. Couldve bought some NA yeezys

lowest is $1400 on the market. Going for $3k on release day. Insane. Couldve bought some NA yeezys
yup. I think the shoe will go up sooner or later, looks too much like Kanye Jaspers not to :lol:

yup. I think the shoe will go up sooner or later, looks too much like Kanye Jaspers not to
laugh.gif
LV yeezys are a grail for me. but 750s are nice too. But id rather buy Triple black tubular dooms right now. Great alternative to 750s

Seen some used TD's that are hovering around $1200. If I wasnt planning on going to Europe this summer I woudve pulled the trigger. :lol:

LV yeezys are a grail for me. but 750s are nice too. But id rather buy Triple black tubular dooms right now. Great alternative to 750s
will cop some lv Kanyes at some point in my life, need em. Only issue is the amount of fakes in em, but guess I could bring em in store to verify authenticity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom