ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
theyre supposedly giving them away.

Doubt it's a give away. Even when they raffle gift cards, you still have to purchase something from the site.

Edit: I stand corrected. Looks like no purchase necessary.

Last edited:

"Our number of followers will decrease significantly after noon tomorrow"
Pretty much. 
roll.gif

Hi there ! Can someone explain to me how to find barneys link please ? Every yeezy or so ar so hard to find on them....hit my dm If you knuw

It's funny how Yeezy's dropped in resell pricing all of a sudden. Was able to snag a pair for of DS Tans sz 8 for 640 and a worn once for 550. Both shipped.

It's funny how Yeezy's dropped in resell pricing all of a sudden. Was able to snag a pair for of DS Tans sz 8 for 640 and a worn once for 550. Both shipped.
You found a good price, doesn't mean the resale price has dropped "all of a sudden". Nothing has really changed. Deals have always been around, just gotta find em.

Also, I see a lot of fakes priced around that so hopefully you got em LC'd...

What is a fair price for a DS pair of black 750's? And what about like a 9/10 pair? I see them priced anywhere from $1250 to $2000, that's a huge price range. Are the cheaper ones priced around $1250 authentic? Or are they high quality fakes like the 350s that go for $400-600 range?

Most likely the latter but you never know. Maybe someone just wants a quick sale

Hahhaha.

Crazy idea? What if the SPLY350 is launched exclusively through Yeezy Supply and not adc or any footsite?

You found a good price, doesn't mean the resale price has dropped "all of a sudden". Nothing has really changed. Deals have always been around, just gotta find em.

Also, I see a lot of fakes priced around that so hopefully you got em LC'd...
Nah got it off a dude from a Facebook group who I delt with before. He's opening a shop in a few weeks and is getting rid of his personal collection. Might do the same if all goes well with me getting a spot too.

Last edited:
This fool offered to trade his gray 750s for my PB 2.0. Went ghost, when I ask him for tagged pics and that we would need to use a middle man where I would cover the costs. Obviously went ghost, but beware doing business with:

Theg63grand
518 935 5087

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom