ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damb I've never seen that many people wear YZYin the same vicinity besides when I went to his MSG yzy Szn 3 show. Dope shot

You guys know that 550 pic was asap Bari and not mine right? [emoji]128529[/emoji]. Even baltsneakerdude posted it

got my i feel like kobe tee today. very underwhelming. cheap material and definitely not worth the $88 i paid for it. I'm just a huge kobe fan. sigh....

edit:la heads shoulda got their tees today from kanyes webstore. 

Last edited:
$88 for the same Gildan tee you coudda gotten off Etsy?!

You best believe imma wait til the My Momma Dont Like You Bieber tee makes it on Etsy. :lol:

$88?
sick.gif

Anyone here use the app called "slang" to buy or sell shoes? Is it any good?
A lot more fakes on the site so be careful. But your'e protected if you buy through their app. You have two days to check the shoes out if they were as described if not you get your money back.

i wore my 2016 pb 350's like 3-4 times so far and the god dam E from YEEZY on the insole is coming off :frown:

anyone else?

i wore my 2016 pb 350's like 3-4 times so far and the god dam E from YEEZY on the insole is coming off :frown:

anyone else?

Damn...better get a replacement... :rolleyes

lol calm down fam just wanted to see if anyone had some solutions :lol:

anyone else?
Ya thats why I put tape on it before I wored them lol

would the tape peel the letters off tho if i decide to remove it :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom