ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just report it as spam. You guys are just adding extra clutter and can also confuse users.

Why not both [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]
laugh.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Wore my OT's to the 
smokin.gif
 shop in Denver, girl behind the counter freaked out when she saw them and was asking me about them.  Then she hooked me up with a 10% discount.  

Literally the first time anyone has really known what they are / acknowledged them

Wore my OT's to the :smokin  shop in Denver, girl behind the counter freaked out when she saw them and was asking me about them.  Then she hooked me up with a 10% discount.  

Literally the first time anyone has really known what they are / acknowledged them

how was dass?

Damn thats steep

Gonna be a gametime decision. 

Should not be a hard cop tbh. Sure most ppl will want to wait and shoot for the 750 instead
the danielpatrick roamer boot coming is also made in Italy and will probably be a lot cheaper. I'm doing those and 750's. Well, those and an L.

Wore my OT's to the 
smokin.gif
 shop in Denver, girl behind the counter freaked out when she saw them and was asking me about them.  Then she hooked me up with a 10% discount.  

Most peoples reaction to my PB 350's are to ask what they are. 

Why are your worn shoes in a basket with your keys and wallet?

Well curious George it was mainly for Picture purpose .. And bottom of the shoes were cleaned .. If you wanna know how many 100's was there and what model Benz those keys are let me know ..

Wore my OT's to the 
smokin.gif

I've never seen anyone in person rocking legit yeezys. Have seen a handful with fakes. Nobody really recognizes them from when I wear mine either

I've never seen anyone in person rocking legit yeezys. Have seen a handful with fakes. Nobody really recognizes them from when I wear mine either
I've seen they a few times but only in areas where I know shoeheads will be. I saw 1 other pair in Maui, but at the Grand Wailea when we were at the Spa. No others. 

I get a few comments everytime I wear mine.

You can tell when people stare, funniest is when random people (who obviously arent into shoes) ask what they are and you have to explain.

Its good convo usually.

^^ I think he was reciprocating the wise *** who asked him a rhetorical question on why his yeezys were on top of a table.

I get a few comments everytime I wear mine.

You can tell when people stare, funniest is when random people (who obviously arent into shoes) ask what they are and you have to explain.

Its good convo usually.
That might be the worst part!

When you have to explain that they are linked to Kanye (who most of the general public despises)... 

The hippy chick recognized them instantly and brought it up.  I've had others ask what they are, and I usually just tell them Adidas. 

Same size IMO.

In referance to UB VS Yeezy sizing ... Ive had yeezy 350s in 9.0, 9.5 and 10.0 ... ive purchased UBs 9.5. 10.0 and 10.5

350 sz 9.0 is perfect
yeezys are more forgiving. I can half-size up and i currently wear a 9.5

UB sz 10.0 is perfect
UBs are not as forgiving for me. 9.5 (way too tight) or 10.0 too much slippage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom