ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just doing confirmed app and the regular websites on saturday

Running around for raffles are a complete waste of time to me

so it begins...

nerd.gif

Im just doing confirmed app and the regular websites on saturday

Running around for raffles are a complete waste of time to me
funny, I think the app and online is a complete waste of time. Don't even try :lol:

hey y'all just joined the forum. looking to try my hand at snagging a pair; first timer.

I see horrible feedback on the adidas Android app so I don't think I'll even try that. I'm in the MD/DC area

hey y'all just joined the forum. looking to try my hand at snagging a pair; first timer.

I see horrible feedback on the adidas Android app so I don't think I'll even try that. I'm in the MD/DC area
If you're not in LA, Chicago, or NYC you won't be able to be able to try to reserve via confirmed

Turns out a Champs or D i c k s sporting goods in my area (Birmingham, AL) lowkey had the last two Yeezy lows (PBs & Tans) and my brother didn't ****** tell me until the releases were said and done (snapped me a friends tan pair) (missed out on trades or 1600-2000 :smh: :smh:)

Hopefully these GITD 750 touchdown here

Praying on it

Trying to swap for 5 pairs of Jordan 12s from this year

Confirmed updated hopefully it's an actual update that fixed the app and not purely aesthetics.

If u want em that bad just buy a forwarding address in the uk...then forward to house from adidas europe....thank me later.ill do that 5 jordan 12 deal lol.crepe boots are the beginning of kanye Segway into his own Payless brand and his own line made in his own off shore factory.kim probably going to buy a factory for both their lines.this will reverse his 53 million debt and make him more and way more powerful.its funny how drake is using all kanye season models for ovo now.culture vultures.r3member kanye already is doing pastelle with ian connor which is made in his new factory in India

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom