ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dudes were flying state to state for the Trophy Room drops.
driving a few hours shouldn't be that bad.
think of gas vs resell
Trophies you might've been good since it was fcfs.

You're talking about driving to possibly take a guaranteed L lol

I live in central London but have all day work training 15 minutes outside of the London zone on the reservation day smh.  Seriously considering whether it's worth being  'sick' and bail for that day.

Last edited:
Even if you are in a zone the chances of scoring on the confirmed app are minimal.  Just some food for though for people thinking about taking a three hour drive or skipping work.

Last edited:
How minimal are they? Im assuming the main issue will be the app itself wont open properly when the time comes?

Me too.

Driving from SD to OC and working from a Starbucks all day next Wednesday
laugh.gif
I hope to be doing the same thing. My son promotes from 8th grade that day, so if it's not live by noonish, I'm gonna have to take the L and drive back

damn - yeah that most definitely will mean ill just relegate this reservation task to my fiancee who will be central. thanks for the insight!

Anyone willing to share how they were able to successfully reserve a pair on the Confirmed app??

Appreciate it!

HOUSTON, WE NO LONGER HAVE A PROBLEM!

Finally got that confirmed app action... The Gods rained greatness upon us along with a little flooding.
happy.gif

Good luck to everyone  in a confirmed zone, cuz its about to get real.  

Last edited:
HOUSTON, WE NO LONGER HAVE A PROBLEM!

Finally got that confirmed app action... The Gods rained greatness upon us along with all with a little flooding.:D  

Good luck to everyone on in a confirmed zone, cuz its about to get real.  
Haha all this rain betta get me a pair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom