ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's ready for the new post button to go bye bye ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
What I don't get is it says what stores are doing confirmed app for this release on the store finder link. 

But say for instance Miami...They just added Miami to the confirmed app and my phone registers me as being in the Zone for Miami but none of the Adidas  on the Store Finder List located in Miami or the Miami area say they will be using the app.

So what's the point of the app being updated with cities that don't seem to be utilizing the app? 
mean.gif

no it isnt. I work at Best BUY mobile and I have no idea what mock locations are lol
My bad, i didn't see you have an android.  Check and make sure your location service is on, and only being modified by the OS, instead of third party apps.  Also try resetting all settings, and if that don't work, restore and set up as new.  Thats all i got, I'm too familiar with android my broda.

I dont think these 750s look that good , but you could dye them black and then I think that would be a better look

best way of guaranteeing a cop?

I already set up the app, just waiting for the 8th. 

How early should I stand in line... 

I already know adidas website is going to be horrible, come release date. 

I don't know about you guys, but life seemed a little bit better without a yzy release. More peaceful. HAHA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom