ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this matters or what this means, but i called a store and they said they didn't know anything about the drop yet and asked for my name,size and phone number. Said he would call back in 10 minutes and never did. 

Not sure if this matters or what this means, but i called a store and they said they didn't know anything about the drop yet and asked for my name,size and phone number. Said he would call back in 10 minutes and never did. 
laugh.gif
  what they take your size for?

Last edited:

The manager told him to throw that paper with your name and number on it in the trash.

Has anyone been successful with a atc service? I've tried a few but fail everytime ( refunded of course )

Last edited:
Hey NT fam, this question may have been answered before but what are the sizing of the 750 compare to the 350?  I'm a 8.5 in the 350.  Should I stay with the same size?  Thanks.

should I call the 5 stores in my state on my way to the nike outlet in the AM? thinking abut calling around for neymars too(sorry slightly offf topic)

Sadly i'll be in TX this time around on release day.  So the Confirmed App does nothing for me since I won't be able to pick up in Chi. 

I'll just post to help others, something people in here tend to not do much of anymore.  

I'm new and I thank you even though I'll have to fight my way on the Adi site manually since I'm outside DC AND working that day

I wonder if the old bypass timer trick will still work on the new app?

wit the Airplane mode or not 
nerd.gif

Good Morning NT fam,

I haven't had any G$ shoes since the Galaxy Foamposite and I want to get The next Yeezy
Any help in NYC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom