ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidentally posted this elsewhere but can someone share if the 750 runs true to size?  If I'm a 9.5 should I be shooting for a 9.5 or 9 (or something else)?

From reading a lot of posts it seems that using ATC services aren't too popular here. I was able to cop the PB restock on my own on ADC last February, but didn't know if I should test my luck again #teammanual with this release and actually try an ATC. Also I don't live near any physical store that will carry these so confirmed app is a no go.

Thoughts?

Accidentally posted this elsewhere but can someone share if the 750 runs true to size?  If I'm a 9.5 should I be shooting for a 9.5 or 9 (or something else)?

True to Size... I would suggest a 9.5 but doesn't look like there will be half sizes. Go with a 10. Always best to oversize than under size, imo.

From reading a lot of posts it seems that using ATC services aren't too popular here. I was able to cop the PB restock on my own on ADC last February, but didn't know if I should test my luck again #teammanual with this release and actually try an ATC. Also I don't live near any physical store that will carry these so confirmed app is a no go.

Thoughts?
ATC services usually only do well on the footsites.  Adidas has captcha which is makes it much more difficult the ATC services to get around.  I think most ATC services will fail this release.  

Thoughts?
Just pick a credible ATC service. Do both to increase your chances of getting a pair.

That's dope but putting it online is kinda foolish. Adidas now has time to react and figure out a countermeasure.
NO THEY DON'T

that takes alot of time n money to switch that up within 3-4 days for they WHOLE online system

They can't stop it

Whats going on with Chicago. Any raffles? or is it just the comfirmed app. Did anyone end up goin gto RSVP

Last edited:
Confirmed app is confirmed to not work on my rooted phone even though it was working a few days ago.

There are small things that they can change and will change that would render all his work useless.

Pretty much. If they've went through this trouble to redo the confirmed app, I'm sure they've thought of retweaking the web.

And they can delay the online release to "make the process more fair" and most people wouldn't be upset.

Last edited:
Pretty much. If they've went through this trouble to redo the confirmed app, I'm sure they've thought of retweaking the web.

And they can delay the online release to "make the process more fair" and most people wouldn't be upset.
they get the $$ either way. they dont care what hands they land on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom