ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you are correct! 350s and 750s are priced low enough so people can afford retail but the lack of availability allows hype to still grow. Honestly, I hope they don't make GR Yeezys because Adidas has been developing better products (UBs, NMDs, etc.) ever since Yeezy Boosts brought a ton of attention to the brand. Also, after 7 years of Kanye West-designed sneakers, we have yet to see even one of these designs have a mass release. So much so that it is almost a requirement that any sneaker he designs is limited. I think this forces the brand to up the designs of its other offerings.

yeah I think he just meant the 350s or just multiple color ways so people get more chances

the crepe boots were really easy to cop and I really like those so I appreciate that even if they were a tad more expensive then I would have liked lol. people spend that on exclusive Jordan's and Lebrons all the time

They look fire in the sneaker news pics...
scvzg5.jpg

2res5rp.jpg

That they do :pimp:

Last edited:
I've just been reading up on Sami. His IG page is filled with photos of him and every celebrity imaginable. It seems like he's an IT Auditor. WTF?

Why do people keep calling them 550s? They clearly say 350 on the side. Do you really trust these dumb@ss blogs that much?

Local boutique doing pre orders for 1400.... Not bad considering what others are charging..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom