ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peep this reddit story. I'm on the fence , while I don't think people should buy and try to flex or sell reps. I don't think kids should get beat up or harassed for it.

This Reddit thread is so backwards they go so hard to find flaws in the companies they buy from hoping they can make the "perfect 1:1" reps. But in reality they can just save up and buy the real pair.

As a kid in High School I would work 1.5 jobs to get some money to feed my addiction. Now kids take $200 and expect to get the same joints you buy from Adidas. It's ********.

Last edited:
Always take lump sum...simple time value of money tells you to do that. Money now is always worth more. Even more so the case with this large sum of money...you could live off the interest alone. Why let that money sit with the state or whoever. Hope you all select cash option.

Last edited:
if you win by yourself, annual payments might be the smart route. people change after winning that much money and even the most down to earth people have blown millions and gone bankrupt. With an annual payment, you can live comfortable and have income for the next 2-3 decades.

Horrible decision

If you win always take the lump some

Always take lump sum...simple time value of money tells you to do that. Money now is always worth more. Even more so the case with this large sum of money...you could live off the interest alone. Why let that money sit with the state or whoever. Hope you all select cash option.
Agreed.
Always select the cash option especially if you're from Illinois, the state stopped paying for a couple of months and just recently started paying out again. Always take the lump sum and live off of the interest.

Peep this reddit story. I'm on the fence , while I don't think people should buy and try to flex or sell reps. I don't think kids should get beat up or harassed for it.

This Reddit thread is so backwards they go so hard to find flaws in the companies they buy from hoping they can make the "perfect 1:1" reps. But in reality they can just save up and buy the real pair.

As a kid in High School I would work 1.5 jobs to get some money to feed my addiction. Now kids take $200 and expect to get the same joints you buy from Adidas. It's ********.

Anyone who supports fakes ain't a real one

while we are at it term life policies over annuities....stay away from annuities. annuities= mirror patterned yeezy 350s.

if you win by yourself, annual payments might be the smart route. people change after winning that much money and even the most down to earth people have blown millions and gone bankrupt. With an annual payment, you can live comfortable and have income for the next 2-3 decades.

Take the lump sum. You don't have to necessarily invest, just put a few million into multiple banks accounts and live off the interest. With payments, the money technically sits in the Fed's bank account and earns them interest, not you.

If I had been in High School and saw that crap, I would have helped the little guy out (I never looked for trouble, but I was the kid that was always ready for it) and then i would've told him, "now go home and get that BS off of your feet."
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom