ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gator Viking dude sent the flowers w the simping letter. Anyone knows what she ended up doing w the red Octobers ?? Lol

Do these have a cheesy nickname yet like TB, TD etc?

Im tired of callng these 'these' 

GG? For Grey/Gum?

Since Confirmed has reached out to most if not all the major cities.....what will Wednesday's now be called seeing as how Saturday is Sadderday?? If I missed tha new name forgive me. I'm hoping for a nice chuckle, so please don't let me down. Ya'll always exceed expectations......
roll.gif

Since Confirmed has reached out to most if not all the major cities.....what will Wednesday's now be called seeing as how Saturday is Sadderday?? If I missed tha new name forgive me. I'm hoping for a nice chuckle, so please don't let me down. Ya'll always exceed expectations......
roll.gif
Well while Im waiting for it to go live its gonna be Whensday 

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
Bodega always gets eaten. They put up like 1 pair for their last Yeezy release if i remember correctly. In-store is all backdoor too, frustrating since this is also one of very few stores in Boston to get them.

Pacsun ain't answer the phone all day. Barneys say they "not participating"

Last edited:
erdyawron erdyawron She wanted to have a burn party with those YEEZYS then she flaked and never said anything about it again
Dude knows who he is buying flowers for her and writing corny raps :lol: out yourself come out the closet :lol:

Last edited:
350's all have "nicknames".

750's kinda dont? Triple Black is a description of the color but doesnt have a "nickname" sound like the PB's.

GG's or gray/gums sounds the best.

Therefore: The Grey Gums aka Summer L's. :smokin

erdyawron erdyawron She wanted to have a burn party with those YEEZYS then she flaked and never said anything about it again
Dude knows who he is buying flowers for her and writing corny raps :lol: out yourself come out the closet :lol:

oh yeah, we all knew she would flake though. The pics of the flowers and teddy bear though, somebody has to have those savesld :lol:

Didn't someone say it was gatorviking? Sounds right to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom