ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deliver us serenity 

Deliver us Peace

Deliver us Yeezys 

We know we neeed 

We know we need itt...

We know we needddd...

View media item 2060605
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] bless me yeezus

Wearing my pair from last confirmed pirate black restock

The best tip i can give anyone on here whose never used the confirmed app before, is to hit reserve/submit button as many times as possible. Even if it says "size unavailable" or whatever. 

Many times in the past people have gotten error messages (most likely from the app crashing) but then noticed a confirmed reservation for their size in the app later on. 

I hope everyone has lady luck on their side today!  Also, there still is a chance this is a raffle, don't count that out just yet. 
Props

Glad overseas people go before us so they can be the lab hamsters for us
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

The best tip i can give anyone on here whose never used the confirmed app before, is to hit reserve/submit button as many times as possible. Even if it says "size unavailable" or whatever. 

Many times in the past people have gotten error messages (most likely from the app crashing) but then noticed a confirmed reservation for their size in the app later on. 

I hope everyone has lady luck on their side today!  Also, there still is a chance this is a raffle, don't count that out just yet. 
correct every time i confirmed a pair which was first 750, turtle dove and 2 pair of pirate black I did not even know i hit until after the fact. it will crash and look like you took an L. never give up until adidas tweets reservations are closed 

Really anticipating this overseas drop...need to know if this is a raffle or not suspense is killing me
doubt its a raffle there would be no need to reserve quickly as they are telling us to be ready and tap that button as fast as we can. FCFS like always

Yo does my phone have to be at 100% battery for a better chance or do y'all think 55% battery gives me a better shot? Also wifi or cellular? And should I put my phone on night mode? You know warmer screen colors give me a hotter chance at reserving.
Put it on airplane mode for the best chance. 
wink.gif

Timer didn't show till I was in the zone, stayed counting down & saying I was still in the zone after I left it, even closing the app several times. Once i checked my map within app that's when it reset back to having no timer[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Adidas really pushing it today mad late...
ah alright i was freaking out but at the moment im not in the zone. so its 4pm est? thats cool i have some time before i drive out into it lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom