ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, with the countdown timer, there will be like 435345345345 more people to contend with because they all have 534534534 family and friends trying to cop for them. With a random release, there would be much less riff raffs.

So basically you prefer certain ppl having the advantage over another?

if you arent hitting twitter, niketalk, etc looking for updates on a major release day when its a random time, you deserve the L

i hit all those resources on a major release and i prefer the countdown. *ye shrug

i was planning on waiting for a few hours for the drop before i headed back home, hoping that it would drop while i'm in the zone.
now at least i know exactly when i need to be in the zone so i can plan my work day around that.

Last edited:

So basically you prefer certain ppl having the advantage over another?
Absolutely! I prefer a more random encounter where only the most dedicated are able to persevere. If you really consider it, that is the most "fair" scenario outside of FCFS.

Releases like this waste peoples time in far more ways than you're probably willing to admit. Like inspiring people to drive around and get on raffles that they never had a chance of winning in the first place. That is if corrupt employees making minimum wage don't want to get ahead with 3 months of pay on a single shoe, or if you don't have stores that use raffle tickets as a pre season retail liquidation opportunity to "give you more tickets in the jar".

Last edited:
The countdown glitched at 8 Seconds and got back doored
laugh.gif

i hit all those resources on a major release and i prefer the countdown. *ye shrug

i was planning on waiting for a few hours for the drop before i headed back home, hoping that it would drop while i'm in the zone.
now at least i know exactly when i need to be in the zone so i can plan my work day around that.

exactly, so can thousands of other people + family and friends. Set countdown = WAY more people trying.

I was thinking bots as well but with all your info in I can see a 10 sec sell out as reported [emoji]128553[/emoji]

App probably got hacked. No way everything sold out within a minute. The app always crashes, or at least has a waiting period. I know it's a revamped version of the app, but I've never seen Confirmed sell out within the minute of release. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom