ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya'll ruthless 
roll.gif

you guys think tan prices are gonna skyrocket with that pic bugatti biebs posted on Instagram?

Dissing @theLtrain  is just like dissing Meth, better watch out

you guys think tan prices are gonna skyrocket with that pic bugatti biebs posted on Instagram?
Boi you need to find which platform you're going to use. Nt or Ktt. You asking the same questions on both

Last edited:
You guys are bullies

Anything past the NT denim jokes is crossing the line to me.

When are the chocolate 750s dropping? Thank You

no, tan prices about to hit 600 after this YS drop lol - those things are sittin (and i have a pair so little reason to lie)

Last edited:
Yup a small YS stock really gonna make them drop a ton
eyes.gif

and who gave you that information mister
FC has like 10+ pairs in each size, isn't even taking them for 1k anymore for most sizes. 

people acting like what i'm saying is crazy lol. OTs are blatantly the least in-demand 350 so far, and $600 is about $75 less than release week price for other 350s (if you know what you're doing).

FC has like 10+ pairs in each size, isn't even taking them for 1k anymore for most sizes. 

people acting like what i'm saying is crazy lol. OTs are blatantly the least in-demand 350 so far, and $600 is about $75 less than release week price for other 350s (if you know what you're doing).

I have no reason to doubt that at all. If I got these they must have been easy

Just woke from a nap with the checkout email. Good way to end the weekend and double up :smile:

Last edited:
These checkout links probably won't work. I hope at least for those that get a link get trough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom