ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So question, I'm never in the zone with confirmed, so I never really bother with it, today I told the wife to download the app, she confirmed with email and stuff but it says sign ups for the 750 are closed, does this mean we won't be notified of the drop or we simply can't use the app to get the shoes now, sorry for the noob question...

So question, I'm never in the zone with confirmed, so I never really bother with it, today I told the wife to download the app, she confirmed with email and stuff but it says sign ups for the 750 are closed, does this mean we won't be notified of the drop or we simply can't use the app to get the shoes now, sorry for the noob question...
colombian style?

So it's a wrap?....can't cop the shoes through confirmed?
frown.gif
unfortunately if you didnt sign up by noon you are out of luck

The best thing to do is to go in with low expectations that way you won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom