ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh ok, must be a few pages back. 
Nah, some dudes I know. One is some little Asian kid that made a bot and now cooks Hella pairs from online releases. So many that Benjamin kickz wanted to buy his entire 350 inventory lol
What part of Houston is he in?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I told yall 230pm,i gave u 30 min to be ready...[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]

Well I am 0 for all releases directly related to Adidas - raffle or otherwise. Hopefully the local boutique I frequent gets these in. Its the only way I have managed to cop any Yeezy Adidas release. Go figure.

Last edited:
305 !!!niice job that is a epic story of perseverance and how adidas is fooling the whole world that these glow 750 are even attainable.the numbers are lest than the 750 and they glow,that fake list got everybody hopes up,proxy Addy time!

Froze at 8 seconds for both me and my girlfriend. We just kept frantically tapping at where we thought the button might pop up. At about one second the screen jumped to searching for a reservation for both of us. Two Ws. So lucky.

View media item 2061060

View media item 2061061

Man im mad as hell. I went all the way to the chery hill mall to take this L. One dude that works in footlocker there won

Now are these tts or size down lol very serious since I plan on giving my pair to my brother. I'm more of 350 man my self.

Honestly I think it's connection based. And random picking by adidas.

iPhone crashed and logged out

iPad was running faster on Starbucks wifi. And froze at 8 sec then gave the promp to reserve

Some got the oos and others got the little blue circle that said

Tap here to reserve or something.

If you got the tap here thing u was good.

Seems it's like a random draw based on location and connection

Side note my app was acting funny if I was moving around. (Like in a car or something). Seems it's constantly feeding location services while running.

Once I stayed put it was solid.

Next time once ur in the zone try to stay in one spot I suggest plan to use that strategy next time.

I purposely chose a Starbucks dead in the middle of the zone. As well

false. i got the "tap here thing" and still oos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom