ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude perimeter mall and Cumberland mall post their winners online.

For the backboards they posted like 10 winners.

Not even a FSR.

The gig was in Corp called. U can prob look up perimeter FB post around the release date for backboards and see the garbage

Damn :smh:

Does SL post on the malls site too?

I know everyone hates TBlake but am I the only one who can't stand QREWKICKS. TBlack imo is tolerable even though he has his plugs and humble brags a lot.I've

been following his channel for years. And even if he can seem like a douche sometimes he has a lot of valuable content. Qrewkicks is just a super annoying culture

vulture, he will hop on anything that will give him views. 

Last edited:
Thanks Bro

Adidas Yeezy sizing is starting to feel like its all over the place.
I felt the same way about 350s in the same size.  From release to release they just don't consistently feel like they're the same size.

I agree with you

Is it bad that in all these flex pics I never see a 13, 13.5 or 14? Unfortunately, I think the only 14 in existence is with 2Chainz. Sucks for us

big footers.  Would love to just try on all 3 sizes to get a good scope of what my best size is. 

Last edited:
and i'm struggling to just get one pair
sick.gif

Is it bad that in all these flex pics I never see a 13, 13.5 or 14? Unfortunately, I think the only 14 in existence is with 2Chainz. Sucks for us

big footers.  Would love to just try on all 3 sizes to get a good scope of what my best size is. 
14 exists, adidas.com will have 14s and if they drop on footsites 14 will be there also.

Those are the only 2 places I know usually go all the way through 15.

Not very many pairs in the bigger sizes but they'll be there.

Yeah the 14s are the real unicorns never been able to check out a 14 Yeezy anything. Had to settle with 13 twice for my OT/TD. Which is snug but manageable, a 13.5 would be a lot better. I wish places around me offered sizes swap.  

got my ping @ 6ms  

Lets Fing Gooooooooo!!!!! 
Some of these dudes have sub 2ms pings and 1000 proxies with 10 Gbps bandwidth servers.

I'm not going through all that for a pair of shoes.  I'm going to try adidas.com, if I cop great if not then oh well.

we gettin templates of what the adidas yeezy site will look like when the add to cart button goes up? Lol

I wanna know where to be clicking

Foot action south like is a needle in haystack I don't enter their GR raffles. I know several who gave up on south lake after 23 penny bd the backboards[/quote]
Size 10.5 go for 11! Half size feel snug-ish

for clarification, are u saying 10.5 fits like an 11? or are u saying someone who is normally a 10.5 needs to go up to an 11?

I know everyone hates TBlake but am I the only one who can't stand QREWKICKS. TBlack imo is tolerable even though he has his plugs and humble brags a lot.I've

been following his channel for years. And even if he can seem like a douche sometimes he has a lot of valuable content. Qrewkicks is just a super annoying culture

vulture, he will hop on anything that will give him views. 
Hands down one of the worst/corniest youtubers I've seen. I've only caught a handful of his vids but he's always super cheesy and comes off as a total hypebeast. Him and his whole crew. He always throws up these click bait titles too. I guess it's his job so he's trying to draw traffic to his site so whatever, but dude just sucks. That "Kanye fans be like" or whatever video is so freaking cringeworthy.

TBlake is bearable and seems like he's genuinely trying to inform his viewers and help them cop kicks most of the time.

Foot action south like is a needle in haystack I don't enter their GR raffles. I know several who gave up on south lake after 23 penny bd the backboards
for clarification, are u saying 10.5 fits like an 11? or are u saying someone who is normally a 10.5 needs to go up to an 11?

also who's to say once you break your TTS 10.5 size in that they wouldn't be just perfect

Last edited:
Foot action south like is a needle in haystack I don't enter their GR raffles. I know several who gave up on south lake after 23 penny bd the backboards
for clarification, are u saying 10.5 fits like an 11? or are u saying someone who is normally a 10.5 needs to go up to an 11?[/quote]

Saying if you wear a size 10.5 get a size 11.

10.5 feels tight, and I was wearing my dress socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom