ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm baffled folks in here really got 2 thousand dolars to toss away on these

This thread made me feel defeated and humbled at the same time

Probably going to unsub after Saturday
Are you new to YZY szn on NT? Everyone ballin 
nthat.gif

Honestly I'm baffled folks in here really got 2 thousand dolars to toss away on these

This thread made me feel defeated and humbled at the same time

Probably going to unsub after Saturday

why?

save up...........dont buy other sneakers............budget yourself.........

i know kids in college who plan ahead for Yzy...........

Yea im cool on the dumb resale on these. I MIGHT drop $600 on some 350s one day...

If i take this L on saturday it will suck but ill move on with the quickness. Wont even be checking the market
Same here buuuuuut those Japan NMD will be a nice consolation prize :pimp:

just had an earthquake! [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Last edited:
went to adidas earlier today to drop in my raffle and some filipino kid brought his dad and mom to raffle as well

adidas guy flat out denied the mom saying "the raffle is only for people that will actually wear the shoes"

she replies "darn it" with an embarrassed look on her face

i lol'd

Last edited:
went to adidas earlier today to drop in my raffle and some filipino kid brought his dad and mom to raffle as well

adidas guy flat out denied the mom saying "the raffle is only for people that will actually wear the shoes"

she replies "darn it" with an embarrassed look on her face

i lol'd
That's discrimination! 
nerd.gif

Just caught up finally
indifferent.gif
barely felt that earthquake tho. Struck out on confirmed as well but i not even mad about it. You lose some you lose some (more)

how'd the confirmed app work for my philly people? I been going through a real hard time (my 3 year old has been in and out of hospital) and haven't gave a **** about this release. When something happens to a loved one especially when it is your child the world stops spinning and nothing else matters. ESPECIALLY KICKS. but I figured I'd pop in and check up on the process considering sneakers is an oasis and an escape for me. I haven't really noticed a huge buzz about this compared to previous adidas yzy releases. but then again like I said I haven't been in this thread or on nt that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom