ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BDGA needs to run some sort of bot blocker captcha business or you can consider those long gone lol

Just caught up ,speeds?
But I copped moonrocks on my iPhone on lte [emoji]129300[/emoji]
snayberry snayberry [emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji] rolling one now

Last edited:
Damn. That would be lame. Hope it doesn't happen to anybody else cause I know I'd be livid. On the bright side, those who win raffles from end, have 2 hours to checkout.
Yeah it was on END. Tough on the west coast cause the window was like 4-6am or something like that. Oh well, it happens haha learned my lesson to pay attention to time zones. 

Just caught up ,speeds?
But I copped moonrocks on my iPhone on lte [emoji]129300[/emoji]
@Snayberry [emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128168[/emoji] rolling one now
Just got done, making a pizza now.  
nthat.gif

This gonna be one crazy night boys . How many pages deep you think we going for this release oh and the drama there will be drama LET THERE BE DRAMA [emoji]128520[/emoji]

bodega and kith are running shopify to host their webstores the IDs are unique, very highly doubt any atc bots unless they are screen scrapping and hmmm......

I am debating about driving to Tel Aviv to try to get me a pair, but I am retired from the game and these go like crazy. I want to support Ye, but man these make no sense, lol. Good luck to you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom