ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shopify is easy to see the source codes and product Ids with simple commands. probably took less than a minute to do that. 

i feel like its simple if you have access to the page already, such as the one in the shown pictures. if not, prob involves more work.

Last edited:
Im going to bed, atlanta fam ill see you tomorrow 

giphy.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] bodega good luck with that

i feel like its simple if you have access to the page already, such as the one in the shown pictures. if not, prob involves more work.
its still pretty simple. the pages are loaded into the site and hidden a few minutes before they go live. still takes only a few minutes to find. 

How is that Bodega there is nothing loaded onto their site that I can see, unless it's not labeled Yeezy or unless it doesn't cost $350.00. At least nothing that I can see.

i tried going thru the specific Sm and i cannot get to the actual url of the products.  i know how to do it to the page once you are on it but if you cannot figure out the url, i don't know how

BDGA are the biggest crooks.. Aren't they known for back dooring/selling to local resellers?

Last edited:

How is that Bodega there is nothing loaded onto their site that I can see, unless it's not labeled Yeezy or unless it doesn't cost $350.00. At least nothing that I can see.
They aren't loaded yet. They'll prob be loaded a few minutes before release

Even if it's not bodega it's a shopify site ,either way bots gonna chew them up

BDGA are the biggest crooks.. Aren't they known for back dooring?
Yeah, I live in Boston and it's a nightmare. My friend told me about a story about his friend who was 1st in line for the NY and Miami Asics. He goes up and asks for a size 11 in the Miami's, they say they don't have that size lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom