ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

more theories in here than on ancient aliens
lol, I watched several eps yesterday and I never watch it. 
laugh.gif

so no one has gotten through yet? I'm still at inventory error page. last time you had to just keep clicking the error until the sizes showed up.

Just wanna see how the YZY Supply checking out process goes, so i decided to put one pair of those women heels in cart, and when i go check out, they say " it appears that you are using a bot, please manually put the item into the cart" WTF? I don't even have a bot, and they say i am using one. Then they let people who use bots actually cop YZY Boost 750. 
I know a lot of sites don't process orders b/c of users that use autofill. Happened to me plenty of times. Im not sure if thats your case of not.

it's obvious SOMETHING is going on.... 

never in the history of an ADC Yeezy release has there not been people on NT cooking left and right 

for the entire thread to be taking L's means something aint right in the matrix 

Since nobody has gotten inventory issues in over 10 mins, and we all git them around the same time, I'm guessing the splash page went early, the backend was updated during the load of inventory, the splash page was re-loaded after the inventory was completed backdoor, and access to that inventory will be available right around the time they finally tweet. Then they'll be gone immediately and we'll all weep and curse adidas for having a no good, awful, terrible, crappy system for their limited releases.
:smokin :smokin

it's obvious SOMETHING is going on.... 

never in the history of an ADC Yeezy release has there not been people on NT cooking left and right 

for the entire thread to be taking L's means something aint right in the matrix 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom