ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I WAS GONNA SPEND LIKE 400 BUCKS ON THIS

BUT I COULDNT EVEN GET THE SITE UP ON THIS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's probably some people hating me because I'm so calm and constantly keep saying RELAX. BUT RELAX for God's sake. People are jumping to conclusions and listening to spamming haters, people who barely even post on NikeTalk. And you've got a few veteran's being ultra pessimistic too. It's people trying to tell y'all that bot orders are being cancelled, but you don't want to believe them. Clowns saying "WTF SOLD OUT" but if you go to the page it's still spinning. Adidas will let you know and the website will let you know for sure.
Can you please stop with the motivational speeches.

People are having fun joking about the release, at least let them have that.

The power of positive thinking will not add yeezys to your cart.

So I decided to totally just play it by ear for this release, no wasted time on raffles or staying up all night for euro sites and whatnot.  Woke up this morning, went and got a good breakfast, checked on construction for the new house 15 miles away, and casually came back home to check out the release and see all these comments.  Y'all are too funny!!!. Happy to see all yall are still making it though!   I know how you guys feel, but I'm feeling good to be free of this for a change, its refreshing. Good luck!

I can't say more than what I'm going to tell you. Only use one tab per browser (Safari or Google). And on tablets and phones only use one tab. Once you hit the link in one tab it will hit for all of them so it's no point in using two. Do not continuously refresh, I'm almost positive that is is a placeholder in line. And when finally see your sizes, do not believe that it is sold old until the Yeezy page says sold out, CLICK LIKE HELL, but be careful, because you can temporarily ban yourself, just like the people using 50 tabs. 10:30AM CST or 15 minutes before is almost always the time when the link starts working. So getting on the page earlier gives you a better chance at getting the inventory screen.

I had multiple tabs with multiple browsers when I got pirate 350s all tabs didn't hit some did some didn't I went through checkout process step by step on each one until the first one completed

Still got the spinning wheels on my browsers. This **** has been exhilarating to say the least. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom