ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i had it. it was in my cart, can't checkout like always. now its gone from my cart.

ezel came in and f*cked everything up!

i just carted another one...
dayum hook me up ill send you my acc info 
roll.gif

this don't bother me

it's these 'holier than thou' comments that get me my g

same dudes that talk slick when you camping in the streets.. worse part is he a supposed sneaker head smgdh
I think you missed my point dude.  I've been the guy camping all hours through the night.  I've stayed up and glued to the couch to cop shoes.  I am anybody thats lost sleep trying to cop kicks.  Not trying to be "holier than thou", just saying I did things differently this time and was enjoying the stress free approach.  I would never "talk slick" while camping, thats the time to build brotherhood...I just don't have the time for that stuff like I used to.  I respect people making the choices they make to stay dedicated to shoes...and my reputation and contributions here prove that.  

Just offering my perspective on a different way of doing things for a change.  

**** had them in cart and they i clicked LOG IN i think it was a mistake should of just entered info manual as guest

Finally added to cart. 

Filled shipping info.

Looped back to shipping info.

Looped back to cart.

Site cannot be reached.

FML.

EDIT: 

Removed from cart.

Last edited:
God dam it I was at the shipping and billing screen and now it's giving me a bunch of problems.. and I'm back at the queue again smdh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom