ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT, Those who had the checkout issue on ADC. How did you resolve that? It happened to me the past 3 releases now and got stiffed again.  I had a size 6 in my cart at 1:13 east before everyone else started posting.

lol that was the only password that let me pass that question page, but then it brought me to paypal, signed in, continued, brought me back to an empty cart. 

You could pass if you just hit paypal. But still brought back to that dumb page. LoL

NT, Those who had the checkout issue on ADC. How did you resolve that? It happened to me the past 3 releases now and got stiffed again.  I had a size 6 in my cart at 1:13 east before everyone else started posting.

Once in cart I went to another computer, since regular ADC was working fine I logged in and checked out on the other computer no problem.

then kanye cant rap about his shoes being "20k on ebay"

Yep and then the mystique and desire is gone. They need to be limited and they've proven it only helps their business. They don't care that a lot of people make $1-2k for basically for free off of them. They are selling more Adidas shoes than at any other time in my life. I was still little when run dmc were in their prime. Nike should've given him whatever he wanted. They also dropped the ball with Curry hard. MJ, LBJ and SC under the same brand would've been perfect.

Had to backspace out of the checkout process and do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom