ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sizes under 8 in yeezys are always scary. Even an 8 after a while too

Lol so I should be glad then when I hit try again the only size that loaded was a 6? If I had gotten my 11.5, would have been very tempted to rock them, Maybe I'll flip the size 6 and get some Turtle Doves

Lol so I should be glad then when I hit try again the only size that loaded was a 6? If I had gotten my 11.5, would have been very tempted to rock them, Maybe I'll flip the size 6 and get some Turtle Doves
yup in terms of resell that's the best size. I know if I copped an 11.5 or a 12 I probably would've kept them and wore them so when I'm on a money making mission I stay far away from my size :lol:

yup in terms of resell that's the best size. I know if I copped an 11.5 or a 12 I probably would've kept them and wore them so when I'm on a money making mission I stay far away from my size :lol:

Thats why I didnt mind so much when I accidently put an 11 in my cart on ADC. At that point it coudve been any size. :lol:

prices don't go higher as more pairs become available.
More aren't becoming available over time dude. More people that cop, more people that wear. Unless these are restocked; which won't happen-there will be less and less deadstock pairs over time. These won't fall under any of the 350's resale price. Based on whAt your saying its on track to do so.

More aren't becoming available over time dude. More people that cop, more people that wear. Unless these are restocked; which won't happen-there will be less and less deadstock pairs over time. These won't fall under any of the 350's resale price. Based on whAt your saying its on track to do so.

i think he's talking about when everyone gets their pairs in hand

Thats why I didnt mind so much when I accidently put an 11 in my cart on ADC. At that point it coudve been any size.
laugh.gif
Happened when I opened my phone. My broken *** touch screen froze when i tried to select a size. Just took what ADC gave me so I can't complain

Realistically, since they were $350 plus taxes, id be willing to spend no more than $1000 on them - which I know will be next to impossible unless I find someone from the community who wants to help me out or score a lightly used pair in a few weeks after the instragram pics are taken - size 10. At least this size range tends to be more plentiful in numbers, unlike some of the smaller sizes..

Last edited:
350s were going for $600 after they first dropped.  People in for the quick flip are going to flip take that $800-1000 profit and keep it moving. Then the price going right back up.

$1000 nah b. If someone is gonna hook you up its gonna be near retail, if not then the LEAST is gonna be $1500 even used.

$1000 nah b. If someone is gonna hook you up its gonna be near retail, if not then the LEAST is gonna be $1500 even used.

I don't disagree with what your saying, and yes, I would love for someone to get me as close to retail as possible. But with not having any connects to speak of, I can only hope that I may somehow be able to swing the 1k price point someway, somehow. Im not saying I'm happy about looking into the after market purchasing, but it is what it is. With that said, I do have my limits :smile:

Last edited:
I'm well aware of how the market works. You said those pairs will be 2k in a couple of weeks, but in a couple of weeks, more and more pairs become available for sale because people will begin getting their pairs in hand from ADC or wherever they scored. Not everyone is rocking their pairs, especially a shoe of this magnitude and value. Most people will value the big profit than wearing a shoe that a lot of people don't exactly love. The market will be flooded, thats why I said that the price won't jump up in that "few weeks" span you speak of.

For the fewer and fewer DS pairs leftover where it causes a price hike, takes years. Not weeks. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom