ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus these 750's are narrow as hell! Gonna need to stretch that toe box and is there a easier way of getting in and out of these things? Really wish the toe box was wider

What you can do is fill a plastic bag with water. Tie it and stick them in the toebox. Stick the shoes in the freezer and wait for the water to freeze and turn to ice. However be careful since these shoes are suede.

Also to get in and out of the shoes, leave them unzipped

What you can do is fill a plastic bag with water. Tie it and stick them in the toebox. Stick the shoes in the freezer and wait for the water to freeze and turn to ice. However be careful since these shoes are suede.

I was thinking of just stuffing the toe box with a lot of hard packing paper. Oh the zipper was down and I would only rock these with the zipper down. Gonna have to work out the arthritis in my ankles every time before attempting to slip into these 750's lmao

There were people who successfully checked out but in their order, they had the 750s along with a pair of adidas sock...

I don't know how the socks or why it was in there for

They probably did that before the release to fill out the autofill extension but forgot to clear their cart.

I did the same thing but cleared my cart before the release.

Last edited:

Or just buy some actual shoe trees instead of risking ruining your Yeezys with this nonsense?

I don't understand some of you... If you can afford a $2,000 sneaker, you can afford $40 for some shoe trees.

Where's my man who said foot action in Detroit had them ? You talking about East Land mall? I need more info on this being real. Highkey seems like too many people ate in Buying And Selling Kicks Detroit on FB. Do they have fakes of these in the market already ??
the dude that runs fake education is out of Detroit; soooooooooooo

yeah.

i'm sure Detroit is infested with fakes just like NYC

Still can't believe I got IP banned.. Think my fingers are faster than bots and have 5 devices opened. Haven't been lucky since TD's release [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
they have a itchy trigger finger.

they could ban you simply because you didnt let the page fully load before you clicked another link

Last edited:
It's funny that people now think GITD soles are trash, while
They hyped the hell out of them on the Yeezy 1 and 2. Personally that's my favorite feature on the Yeezys. Call me childish on not, I like the extra pop it provides at not. I love the glow on these is because it's not expected. And I've never seen a gum sole glow before, that's very unique. I'm a sucker for gum soles as well, and on this colorway it provided the contrast needed that the first grey 750s never had, which is why I didn't like them much at first

Nike beat the GITD sole to hell though.. At one point it seemed like every Nike ID had a GITD option.

Or just buy some actual shoe trees instead of risking ruining your Yeezys with this nonsense?

I don't understand some of you... If you can afford a $2,000 sneaker, you can afford $40 for some shoe trees.

Settle down with the hostility, keyboard warrior. I'm just offering a suggestion

Nike beat the GITD sole to hell though.. At one point it seemed like every Nike ID had a GITD option.

You're absolutely right. I believe they still offer a GITD option on a majority of their IDs. I think it's cool that the Yeezy line is trying to do different things in different seasons to make the shoes unique from one another. You have the season 1 line which is more high fashion and then you have season 2 which is more sneaker enthusiast oriented. I hope they release the chocolate pair with the gum bottom, I wouldn't care if they glowed or not

I could cop a pair with what I just sold my Blinks for but I'm done with the crazy price tags. It's retail on nothing for me now and I'll be putting in way more effort for those Chocs. Joints just tooooo nice.

I could cop a pair with what I just sold my Blinks for but I'm done with the crazy price tags. It's retail on nothing for me now and I'll be putting in way more effort for those Chocs. Joints just tooooo nice.

More effort doesn't guarantee success. And yes, those Chocs are the best of the lot - IMHO. I too hope I can somehow manage to snag a pair.

4 end raffle entries in the family.....4 "your entry is in" mails.....but no winning or L mails so far. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom