ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst feeling every release is when people get two pairs and i cant even get one

Last edited:
Should of known size were going to drop being part of the JD group and all.  damn could have doubled up.

Dude in my local group has 3 to sell (all diff sizes) and im assuming one to keep as well.

Im not hating on the come up and of course wed all do it if we could but its just like damn. My girl was ready to fightme over this **** saturday and i came up empty. This cat got 4 pairs

Could've been getting 3 but again 3rd was cancelled. Same here before, seeing people in my area copping multiple pairs of Yeezys, Wings, Kobe FTB XIs when I just wanted one, again when the opportunity presents itself, go for it, again amazingly blessed and lucky, I'll tell you how lucky, checked out at 11:34am, about 9 1/2 hours after Size? tweeted they were sold out. Probaly won't ever hit on another Yeezy again. There had been a picture circulating of a guy around my area standing in front of a wall of these 750s before release date, was really demoralizing at that moment. Just wanted to share my experience, point being all we can do is keep trying.
View media item 2066335

Could've been getting 3 but again 3rd was cancelled. Same here before, seeing people in my area copping multiple pairs of Yeezys, Wings, Kobe FTB XIs when I just wanted one, again when the opportunity presents itself, go for it, again amazingly blessed and lucky, I'll tell you how lucky, checked out at 11:34am, about 9 1/2 hours after Size? tweeted they were sold out. Probaly won't ever hit on another Yeezy again. There had been a picture circulating of a guy around my area standing in front of a wall of these 750s before release date, was really demoralizing at that moment. Just wanted to share my experience, point being all we can do is keep trying.
View media item 2066335

No hate over here homie, congrats. Only time ive ever hit is a champs raffle for OTs. Online with yeezys has not been good to me. You better eat whenever you get the chance

How does anybody know that hes not a store manager or owner who has access to stock just to front on social media?

No hate over here homie, congrats. Only time ive ever hit is a champs raffle for OTs. Online with yeezys has not been good to me. You better eat whenever you get the chance
Thank you, just trying to word in a way as not to read like I'm trying to floss on here or come off as a jerk, just really lit from copping. Online really my only way, can't be driving around for raffles with massive lines or lining up for hours for FCFS.

How does anybody know that hes not a store manager or owner who has access to stock just to front on social media?
He from around my area and people on Facebook tagged him in the group and seen him around, people that know him say he's involved with a consignment shop over here, that shop had a pretty good size run before release and guy from YouTube channel QrewKicks copped his early pair from there.

He from around my area and people on Facebook tagged him in the group and seen him around, people that know him say he's involved with a consignment shop over here, that shop had a pretty good size run before release and guy from YouTube channel QrewKicks copped his early pair from there.
Its a cosignment shop. Honestly I feel like hes fake flexing.

I personally don't know for sure but even if he's just an employee there, that consignment shop having all those pairs long before release seems unfair to all us regular consumers.

I personally don't know for sure but even if he's just an employee there, that consignment shop having all those pairs long before release seems unfair to all us regular consumers.
Flight club had alot of pairs before release date. The boxes are huge so expect it to look like an enormous amount.

is resale going to go up on these or drop?

all the local fboys around my way asking 18-2500 for these most im willing to drop is like 1500 max

Flight club had alot of pairs before release date. The boxes are huge so expect it to look like an enormous amount.
From what I can see in the picture, there are 56 boxes visible. That is a lot of pairs, I always speculate if these shops or related shops front as a boutique to get an Adidas account to get stock and raffle only a fraction and backdoor the rest to their consignment shops.

lol just trying to keep it positive.  What i meant to say was Chin up son, it's only shoes.

Its easy to be positive when your stomachs full lol.

Youre right though. Just sucks to waste hours on a saturday and spend all the time reading for the weeks before release and then you get that deflated feeling.

Im more into 350s so its on to the next

all the local fboys around my way asking 18-2500 for these most im willing to drop is like 1500 max
it will eventually go up

the key is to find one of these new born resellers that really cant afford to be out of that money for too long 

Last edited:

My local Facebook group is 1600-2000, most newbies are who you want to deal with as they try to resell fast. Seen FlightClub sz. 9.5 drop to $2k from 2.5k. These are still fluctuating, I think they'll settle higher than the triple black because of the glow gimmick, don't care much for it but a gum bottom shoe is a must for me. Strictly my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom