ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
7k!!?   shiiii take my black 750's now!

I even have a coupon code you can use 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm assuming that's $7000 Canadian. Still, those are FC numbers. Wouldn't hesitate.

$3500 CAD is still nuts... and I thought I did well selling mine for $2700 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Also if you have your in person clientele who doesn't spend their time searching online for the best price for things 3.5k is feasible, but if homeboy put it on ebay and is getting 3.5k offers something is fishy

Last edited:
Were talking about 3500 for one pair... Man i would have to let mine go if someone offered me 2k.  For $3500 the buyers gets a night with the girl friend.  

Last edited:
untied laces look so sloppy on the yeezys and ubs. just buy shorter laces or remove them altogether. haven't seen one decent look with untied regular laces

Last edited:

honestly, IMO, i think they look much better untied,

the shoes fit like a sock, and the laces themselves are just there to look nice, so wearing them loose gives them the natural look, just like all the other yeezy clothing, that is also loose/baggy

of course to each his own
I agree with you. I rock mine untied for starters, until eventually i'll get tired of the look then lace em up. Overall, I think it depends on the fit you're rockin'. Both work for each fit in the photo(s) you posted.

Last edited:
Not to beat a dead horse with a dog as nunchucks, but I don't think it's smart to support users that try to "finesse" the game with fraud. Period. First, these boards are public. Anyone can read them, NT member or not. If you think Adidas, Nike, Kanye, Tinker, *insert your favorite designer* don't know about NT and have someone in their camp lurking, u buggin. Second, if these people are caught for fraud, I don't need any government agency monitoring us or these boards. You wanna do shady ****, keep it in the PM.

Last edited:
Apparently TD's have healing powers
laugh.gif
. I'm glad when anyone defeats cancer though.

On another note, playing one of my powerball tickets with numbers from inside the tag. Bring me luck yeezys.
nice pic!

not necessarily the TD's have healing powers but in my case, I say all 350's. I personally have Gout and the 350's make it that much more comfortable to walk in. The combination of the soft prime knit uppers and the boost sole just make it for me. I'm truly sold on the 350's with or without Ye's name attached to it. Again it's the last shoe I'll ever buy.

inb4 td prices skyrocket even higher

i want to trade one of my pairs for pb + mr then the 2015 set is complete 
smokin.gif
TD's?

That MAY happen with some cash on top on your end.

From what I'm seeing PB's and MR's are going slighty up as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom